How Could You

I Stood there. Waiting for what he has to say. With him being this silent, made me nervous.

"Jade.. I'm sorry for what I'm about to say" Kollin said

"Just tell me Kollin"

"Rememeber how we were together"

"Yeah"

"Well when Tyler and I were in Vegas for that Hork Dog roping, I kinda messed around with someone you know"

"Who" I said annoyed

"Christen" he mumbled

"Who" my voice grew

"Christen... her and I had a moment and it got out of hand.. and she also offered something"

"Uh... offered what"

"She paid me to cause this" he said referring to Caballo

"What the hell Kollin" now I'm pissed

"And reason being is because she wants LJ back.. and she wanted me to partner up with you... so you can fall for me all over.. making you and LJ split.. and I di-"

"Let's go Jade" LJ said

I looked and there he stood. Waiting for me to go. I lead Caballo towards him.

"Please put him in the trailer... while I finish this nonsense here" I said calmly as I can

"Ok"

LJ left with Caballo. I walked back to Kollin.

"Continue"

"I didn't want to do it... but she also threaten me as well.. if I told anyone about our deal.. I won't be able to rodeo any more"

"Oh my god Kollin... why were you with her in the first place"

"And why were you with LJ, while I was away"

"Hey... don't turn this on me... for your information it was his idea and not mine.. so don't you dare blame me"

"Sure.. Jade.. I shouldve known your one of these girls..."

"Oh wow! Way to judge a person Kollin... let me tell you something.. a part of me did still love you.. but now that you pulled this... I'm done with you"

"Jade I'm so-"

"Bye Kollin"

I walked off. What the hell has gotten into everyone. First it was Tyler and now Kollin. As I walked out, I heard him hit the wall. He ran up to me and slammed the door shut. He pinned me against the wall. He tried to kiss me, and I wouldn't let him. I kneed him in the groin. He fell to the floor. I walked away as he curled into a ball. Ugh, the nerve he has.

I walk outside, and I see LJ waiting by the trailer. I felt stinging coming from my wrist. I looked at my left hand and I had blood dripping. Then all of sudden everything went black.

*LJ'S POV*

I waited outside for her. What's taking her so long. Ten minutes later, she finally walked out. She stopped and looked down at her hand. There was blood rushing down. I ran up to her before she fainted. She fell into my arms.

"Jade... babe.. stay with me.. please" I begged

I quickly dialed 911. I told them the emergency, and the ambulance came in now time. They took Jade and I had to take her horse back to the fair grounds. After the ambulance left, I rushed back to the fair grounds.

"LJ... where's Jade" Luke asked

"H...h...hospital" I stuttered out

"She's where" Luke said shockingly

"Jade was rushed to the hospital... and I need to drop her horse off and head that way" I said in a shake voice

"I'm going with you"

Luke and I went to the hospital. I founded a parking spot right away. We both got out and rushed to the emergency room.

"Security.. how may I help you" security guard spoke

"I came to see my wife"

"Name please"

"Jade Billings"

"Come on in sir"

They buzzed the door open. He guided me to her. She laid there, with her hand bandaged. Right when I got there, the doctor came in.

"Oh.. hi.. I'm Dr. Evans and you are"

"LJ.. Jade's husband.. how is she"

"Jade lost quite a bit of blood.. she may need some.. umm.. do you know your blood type"

"No sir.. I don't"

"Well if you don't mind.. we can check"

"Ok"

The doc left and stood by Jade. She was sleeping. I kneeled down.

"Jade.. babe.. I'm here.." I whispered

She didn't budged to move. But I did t expect her to move nor speak. She was pale and lips were purple. Oh my god Jade, I've never seen you this pale. I thought to myself.

Then the nurse came in. I sat in the chair she gave and poked my finger. Then left with the sample. I sat with my head down and praying Jade will be ok. I texted Cody what happened and he was worried. He was asking million questions. He also said that he'll tell the secretary about what happened and they have to draw out.

I just hate it. Jade didn't do anything wrong. She just wanted to rodeo and be happy. But no, there's always that one thing blocking her way. If I can predict the future, I would prepare ourselves. But I can't, nobody cant. Only the good man upstairs can predict.

"Excuse me Mr. Jenkins" the nurse said

"Yeah" I replied

"We have your results"

---------------------------------------------------

Will the blood match?

Vote/Comment