One Month Later

The three of us were in the living room, watching Rio 2. Kylie was able to sit up on her own. She was watching the tv. LJ was gettin the snacks together. He comes in the living room with chips, cookies, milk, juice, soda, and all them other munchies. Thats a lot of munchies I say.

"Hey babe" he said

"Yeah"

"Is it ok.. if I go out with the guys tonight.. it's Trent's birthday"

"I don't have a problem.. I do leave for Oklahoma in the morning" I said

"Are you sure"

"Yeah... remember our number one rule Larry" I said and looked down at Kylie

"How can I... well they're here... ill see you guys later" he said and kissed us both

Out the door he went. It was a movie night for Kylie and I. I looked at the time he left and it was nine. Normally this our bedtime for Kylie and I. But since we're into this movie, we can make an exception.

After the movie was over, we headed upstairs. Kylie was in her bed sleeping. I turned on the baby monitors. I went into my room and crawled under the sheets. I looked at the clock and it was midnight. The hell did he run off to? I instantly fall asleep.

*Three In The Morning*

I'm sleepin away and I hear knocking coming from the front door. I walked down stairs and I looked out the window. There stood my drunk husband. What the hell?

"Hey (hiccup) babbbbyyyy" he said

"Do have any idea what time it is" I said annoyed

"Aww.. baby don't be mad" he slurred

"No... I'm not mad.. I'm pissed.. and the hell is on your neck?" I said

"Whatever I don't need this" he said

"Why are you doing this again?!"

I walked after him. I thought he was going upstairs but no. He was about to grab the keys but I snatched it away from him.

"Give me the dam keys JADE" He yelled

"No... if you want to ruin your life.. do it somewhere else not here..."

"I said.. give me the keys"

I shook my head and kept the keys behind me back. He kept walking towards me.

"Why are you at this again" I said again

"Don't worry about it.. just give me the dam truck keys"

"You can go.. but you ain't taking shyt.. go.. there's the door"

He shoved me against the wall. I hit the back of my head. I'm feeling a little woozy. I still had the keys and again I'm pinned against the wall.

"Give me the god dam truck keys" he said

I still held on to them. He backhanded me and I wasn't expecting this but he also punched me on my side. Making me lose my air. That shyt hurted. I'm laying on the floor, trying to get my air back. Once I did, I gave him an uppercut. This asshole thinks, he can hit me.

He was laying on the floor. I walk up the stairs and went into the bathroom. My nose was bleeding and my face was red. I lifted up my shirt, and I see a bruise coming on. I cleaned myself up and went to Kylie's room. Surprisingly I wasn't crying. Maybe because I was more pissed than ever. I had the truck keys in my pocket. I packed Kylie's clothes and everything else. Once all that was pack, I headed towards mine and packed my clothes.

Couple of hours later, my alarm went off on my phone. My right rib cage is sore. I went back into the bathroom to see how bad my face was. I went in, I had a busted lip and a black eye, which you can't really tell. I walk back down the stairs, LJ was still laying on the floor.

I walk out the back door. I left everything packed, so all I had to do was load up the horses. Then I walk towards the truck and back it up to my trailer. I hook up everything. Once everything was ready, I grabbed Kylie's and my stuff and put it in the trailer. I walk back into the house to grab Kylie. Again, LJ was still sleeping. I sat Kylie down for a second and then

picked her back up. I locked the door and we left.

*LJ'S POV*

I was woken by the light from the window. My head was hurting and so was my hand. I get up and it was quite. I didn't hear no one in the house. I looked at my hand and it sore and had blood on it. The hell did I do?

"Jade" I shouted out the door

I don't see her trailer or her horses. I run into Kylie's room and all her things are gone. I run into our bedroom and all of Jade's things are gone...mainly clothes.

I called Jade's phone. Come on Jade.. please answer..

"Hey its Jade... leave a message"

"Baby I am so sorry... please call me back"

I dialed it again, but this time it went straight to voicemail. I look at the time, and it was noon. Last thing she told me was that they are heading to Oklahoma but not exactly where.

I packed my stuff. I called her again.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT LARRY"

"Where are you"

"Oklahoma bound"

Then she hung up. Great! Not sure what happened? But all I know is I am f**ked!

------------------------------------------------

Yikes! You think LJ really ment to do what he did?

Will he spill why he back to his partying?

Vote/Comment