Faithful?

"Is it true" LJ asked

I sat there. I stared up at him. He had a concern look in his eyes.

"Really? You actually believe Tyler. I can't believe you"

"It must be if you can't answer with a yes or no"

"No. It's not true." I said and put my head down

"Look me in the eye and tell me it's not true"

"The baby was yours." I said looking at him straight in the eye

"I cant believe you Jade"

I got up on my feet. I pulled the ring off and stuck in his hand.

"I'll put this back on, when you actually want to trust me" I said and walked off.

I walked towards the trailer. Tears started rolling down. How can he believe Tyler? Tyler doesn't know what the hell is going on. This is all a night mare. I didn't ask for any of this! All I wanted was to rodeo. Thats it! I didn't ask for marriage! I didn't ask to be involved in someone else's drama. None of it! And yet I still get sucked into it.

I grabbed my truck keys. I hopped in my truck and just as I was about to close the door, LJ stopped me.

"Where you goin" he asked.

"Away" I said and closed the door

I started the truck and drove off. I need to get away for awhile. I goggle a near by lake. I followed the directions. I sat on the tailgate, staring at the stars. Then I grabbed a blanket and laid in the back of the trailer. I heard my phone ringing. I pulled out of my pocket and answered it. Not even caring who it was.

"Where are you" LJ asked worried

I hanged up on him. I closed my eyes and relaxed. My phone rang again and I turned it off. I relaxed and let my mind drift off.

*Next Day*

I was woken up by the sun. I rubbed my eyes and starred out into the lake. Not even caring to go back. I looked at my phone and turned it back on. Once I did, it kept beeping, beeping, beeping, and beeping. I grabbed it and I had twenty voicemails, fifteen text messages, and thirty missed calls. All from LJ well except one. I listened to the voicemail.

Babe I'm sorry. Please come back.

Jade where are you? I'm worried here. Come back please

Ok. I believe you. I trust you. Just please come back to me

Answer your phone Jade. Please baby. I didn't mean it.

If I hear another "come back" I'm gonna lose it. Why is he telling me to come back. Of course I have to. I got short round tonight. Then I played the next voicemail.

"Jade. It's Viper." Cody said

No.. no.. no.. no.. no.. this ain't happening. I hopped back in the truck and rushed back to the fair grounds. I pulled up to the stall. Finding the vet, holding his supply tray. I ran up to him. I looked in Viper's stall. He had a cut on his hind leg. The vet wrapped him up. I looked at the corner of stall and found a small blade. What the hell?

"Cody. Grab a tissue from the truck"

He went to the truck and came back with a tissue. I picked up the blade with it. It had blood on it. Where the hell were the security guards last night?

I showed Cody. He looked at me with a confused look. The vet saw what we were looking at.

"How did a scalpel get in here" he asked