Bean

I got up and got dressed. LJ was still sleeping. I was too excited to sleep any longer. I wanted to know how many weeks I am. I went down stairs and started breakfast. Now my cravings are kicking in. Oh god, I'm gonna be a whale by the time, I'm six months.

I was cooking breakfast, when I felt an arm sneak around my waist, and soft lips kiss my cheek. I turn around and there was my Kollin. What the hell?!

*end of dream*

I jumped up in sweat and LJ had his arm around my stomach. I gently removed it n crawled out of bed. I walked into the restroom, feeling sick. I rushed to the toilet and puked. Oh god, this won't be easy on me. After I got done puking, I brushed my teeth. When I looked up, there was LJ. Thank God, thought I was dreaming again.

"Hey... you... ok" he asked in a morning voice

"Umm.. yeah" I said with a weak smile

He can read me like a picture book. He grabbed my hand and led me back to the bedroom. He sat down and I stood.

"What's wrong hun" he asked worried

"Just a dream babe... nothing else" I said

"Hey I love you... I will do everything I can to protect you and our little girl" he said and kissed my tummy

"How can you be sure... it's gonna be a girl" I asked

"Well... she's gonna look like her mommy.. and have her mommy's attitude.. and I want it be a girl.. no why"

"Why?"

"Cause girls always comes home.. and when she gets older, she better come visit"

"Woah now... ok.. what if I want a boy"

"I'll let you take care of him instead"

"Your right a little girl doesn't sound bad... since I've already got a little boy to take care of already" I teased him

"Uh excuse you.. I am a man.." he said

"Hahaha... oh please... you do act like a little boy.." I said

"Oh your gonna pay for that later.. now come on.. let's get ready.. we have to see the doc today"

I took a shower first then LJ. I'm so excited to see the baby and hear it's heart beat. I just dressed in a tshirt, sweat, and tennies. As of right now, my jeans don't fit already. This is gonna be one long pregnancy.

We made it to the doctors office. Now that were here, I'm getting a little nervous. What if the baby ain't normal since I was roping. "Ok Jade... you need to calm down" I told myself. LJ sat next to me, and couldn't be any more nervous.

"Jade Billings" a nursed called out

We both got up and followed the nurse. The made my take my sweats and undies off. Which I felt awkward doing. Because I don't normally take my clothes off in front of any one.. well except for LJ. My hands started to get sweaty. Oh god, this is it. The moment we been waiting for.

"Hello Jade.. I'm doctor Russell" he introduce himself

"Hi" I said

"What brings you in today.."

"Well I took a test and here we are" I said nervously

"Don't be nervous Jade.. will check for you right now"

I carefully put my legs on those so called "stirrups". I felt a bit of pressure. He turned the monitor towards us. There it was. A little pebble that was flickering.

"Congrats you two... your about three to four weeks"

"Four" I questioned

"Yeah... what's wrong" he asked

"Nothin.. I was just surprised.. because my jeans don't fit.. I assume I was a bit longer.. but I'm ok" I said calmly as I can

"Oh.. you want a picture"

"Yes please"

The doc printed us a picture. I can't believe have this little human growing inside of me. And it's the size of a bean. I'm gonna call it that for now.

"I cant wait to meet you bean" I said

"Bean? Really? You gave our kid a name already... and landed on Bean"

"Not permanently.. just the look of it on the paper.. it looks like a bean"

"Ok... where to"

"Food"

-------------------------------------------------

I know boring and short chapter...

I also have another book out.. it's called Tuf Love... and it's a Tuf Cooper fan fic.. so give that a read..

Vote/Comment