•part 12•

I think it was the next morning.

(Jake did that one prank. They put a bunch of blankets on her and held them down and played police sirens and kept saying "it'll be okay".)

Something very heavy was around me and it was dark and I couldn't see and I couldn't breath because there was something around me. I heard police sirens and I heard Jake saying it was going to be okay. Someone finally let me out of the "trap" I was stuck in. They had like 90000 blankets around me and were playing sirens out of a speaker. Jake was laughing and Chance and Anthony didn't laugh because they knew how bad I was freaking out. I started crying a lot and I couldn't breath. I yelled at the boys and pointed to the door.
Tessa:G-g-Ge-Get O-Ow-O-Out N-NOW
They all left quickly and shut the door behind them. I managed to find my phone. I immediately FaceTimed Logan. He very quickly answered and it was obvious he was just sleeping.
Logan:what's wrong?????
Tessa:u-um-J-Ja-Jake p-pranked m-me a-and I-I
Logan:I'll be there in like four seconds. Bye. Don't worry.
He started running down the halls to get to his Car and hung up.

~Logan Paul~

I'm gonna beat that kid's a** after whatever he did to her. Before I knew it I was in my car. I was going 3x the speed limit but I took back roads so it was fine. Within 3 minutes I was there. I ripped the keys out of my car and threw them in my pocket. I ran inside and bursted through the door.
Logan:what the hell did you do Jake Paul!!!?
I found him and was about to punch him but I remembered Tessa. I ran upstairs and into her room. I went in and closed the door. I laid down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her. She was breathing so heavily. I put my face down by her face so I could easily speak to her.
Logan:Tessa,shhh,your gonna be fine
She calmed down a little bit and I just cuddled her. It had probably been a half a hour. She had calmed down so I told her I would be back in just a second. I went out of her room and calmly walked down the stairs.

*