•part 22•

I started screaming. My cousin (Britney) and her husband (Ben) ran out to the car and called 911. I was sitting on the porch crying because they told me to stay up there. The police and ambulance were there. They took my parents to the hospital and the guy to prison. Britney and Ben adopted me and were going to be my parents. Even though they are my parents and I treat them like they are my parents and everything,I still call them Ben and Britney,not mom and dad.

End of flashback

Logan sat up and hugged me.
Logan:what happened? Are you okay?
Tessa:it was just a dream
Logan:what happened?
I told him about my parents. He was shocked. I don't really tell anyone but I decided I should tell the truth. I got out my camera and sat it up and sat on the end of the couch so I could speak to my camera and so everyone wouldn't think that me and Logan were dating. I told the camera the whole story. I edited it and made sure to put a warning on the beginning that it may be inappropriate or something for some viewers. I titled it "The Truth About My Parents...". I then posted it and laid back down. Logan was on his phone and I started looking at him while I was thinking. I had an idea so I got on my phone. I looked at some things and made some plans. I then looked over at Logan and he looked back at me. He gave me that cute look where he doesn't know what's going on,because he doesn't.
Logan:yeah?
Tessa:I wanna get a puppy
I explained to him my plan and everything. I would just tell you my plan right now,but I'll just explain it along the way. I got my phone and wallet and keys and stuff and put my shoes on,Logan did the same. We got in the yeti. We were meeting this lady in 1 and 1/2 hours to get the puppy. We went to the pet store. I started recording for one of the future vlogs. We got a gigantic cart. We were going to get the main things now and then get special things later,like what sizes to buy and things with names on it and things that were cool colors.

*