•part 32•

Next morning

I wake up and no one else is awake. I get Logan's hover board and grab my wallet and my phone. I know he won't care that I borrowed his hover board. I go and get everyone gains bowls. I hover board back and wake everyone up. They all thank me for their food. It is now about 4pm and Anthony left about 20 minutes ago to go film a video with Chance for their channel. Ayla also went home about 20 minutes ago because Logan let her have the rest of the day off. For some reason,me and Logan were cuddling.
Logan:Tessa,will you be my girlfriend?
Yes!! Yes!!!!!! Yassss!!!!! But....Anthony. No,I'm not going to date Anthony...it's just,if I'm dating Logan,I have to make sure that Anthony knows we can't do that thing where we are friends but we cuddle and kiss and make out and stuff like that. I say the only thing I can think of without hurting Logan.
Tessa:Logan...
Logan:yes?
Tessa:I would love to...just give me just a little while to work out something first,because if I'm going to date you,I need to make sure this...person...won't get..feelings for me
Logan:ok Tessa
I get up and decide now is as good of a time as any.
Logan:where are you going?
Tessa:don't worry...I'll be back in a little while...I'll tell you then
Logan:ok
I get my phone and go outside the building. I order an Uber. It will be here in like 2 minutes and then it's a 8 minutes drive to the Team 10 house it says. I text Anthony.

Tessa:meet me in my room in 10 minutes?
Anthony:sure
Anthony:why?
Tessa:don't worry about it
I get in my Uber and on the way there try to think of what I'm going to say. We are just pulling into the driveway and my final plan is "I don't know exactly what I'm going to say,but I know what I need to tell him,it will work out,don't worry" I pay the driver and get out of the car. I walk into my room and sit on my bed for about 1 minute and then I hear my door open. I see Anthony peek his head in the door.