•part 28•

Out of nowhere....he slaps the stapler into his arm. He pulls it away and his arm is already bleeding and you can see the staple. He sat the stapler down and I saw the real pain in his eyes. I had him sit down.
Logan:I'm serious....I'm fine
He said looking sickly
Tessa:just let me look
I start to look at it and realize that it's not really on his arm..its directly on one of the veins in his wrist. Blood starts running down his hand.
Tessa:it's on your wrist not your arm
Tessa:it's in one of your veins you idiot!!!!
Logan:sorry
Just then I'm about to tell he that he neeeeeds to go to the hospital when he passes out. I grab my phone and call an ambulance because it's clear we can't easily lift him....and because we wouldn't be able to get him anywhere quick enough. Thee ambulance comes up and I go with him. Everyone else is in a car and will be there shortly after we will. They asked what happened so I told the people why there was a staple almost killing him. Once we get to the hospital,they take the staple out and put in an IV. They do some other stuff to try and get him to wake up. Once the make sure he can wake up,they will prepare him for surgery to get his veins repaired. Soon the doctors step out for a while until he is awake. He wakes up and looks worried. He sees me and then looks less worried. I tell him what the doctors said. The doctors prep him for surgery and then are about to take him. I give him a long kiss and then tell him to do a good job. He thinks this is slightly funny,since he doesn't control what happens. I don't think this is funny,because who knows if he's going to be okay after. I sit there by myself after they take him away,hoping that everything goes well.