•part 92•

I just sit there and think about stuff. We are there very soon. We get out of the car and go inside. They don't really do presents here,it's just to have everyone together. But it is their dad so Jake and Logan get presents when everyone leaves because they stay until everyone else is gone. We introduce Ev to Greg. She goes and plays with the other little girl there.
Logan:dad,do you want us to go get some drinks for everyone?
Greg:sure. We need pop *soda for people not in Michigan,Ohio,Indiana,or some of the UK* and get some alcohol
Logan:ok. Tessa will you come with me?
Tessa:sure
I tell Ev we will be back soon. I start to get even wetter thinking about Logan's plan or whatever. We go get in the car and he starts to drive. They own most of the 40 acres of woods around their house. We pull into a part of the woods where no one would notice we are here.
Logan:are you still wet?
Tessa:yes daddy
Logan:good job
We go into the back seat. He decides to tease me just a bit because he knows I don't want to waste time with fingering. He shoves his hand down my underwear and starts to rub it.
Logan:baby,your wetter for daddy then I thought you would be
I start to get wetter and wetter. He rubs me faster and harder.
Tessa:Logan
Logan:yeah
Tessa:please just fuck me already
Logan:what's my name?
Tessa:daddy
Logan:what's my name?
Tessa:daddy
I say louder
Logan:what's my name?
Tessa:daddy
I basically scream
Logan:ok
He rubs me just a little bit more. He slides down my pants and I'm not surprised when I see I have went through my underwear. I think he is actually going to fuck me,but nope. He gets his head level with my  vagina and starts to lick. I tangle my hands through his hair. I know this is something a dude would do,but I push his head down more,trying to make him lick harder and better. He licks my entire down there. He then takes out his hard friend. He teases me with it. He's putting it by my entrance and almost going in and then he pulls away. He sees that I'm starting to get upset. He laughs a little and he is off guard for just a moment. I take that opportunity and shove him inside of me and start to bounce. He starts loudly moaning.
Logan:baby. I wasn't ready
Tessa:I was
He turns me over and lays me down. He starts to thrust into me.
Tessa:daddy!! Please go faster!!
I hear his phone ringing and it's obviously annoying him so he is about to see what it is. I grab his hand and take it away from him. I don't know what to do with it so I take it and lead it up to my shirt and he knows what to do. He keeps thrusting into me and grabs my breast.
Tessa:faster! I'm about to cum Logan!!
Logan:I know
He starts to go faster then he did last night. I know I could cum any second so I flip us over. I start to bounce because I know it's more satisfying for both of us. I admit,I'm already starting to get sore. Then we both cum and I feel it inside of me. He lays me back down. He licks my entire vagina and sticks his tongue in my entrance. He pulls it out and licks me up and down again. I get on top of him and i lick his whole friend. I put it in my mouth and bob up and down. After a while he is ready to be done with our whole experience we just had and I am too. We then start to put our clothes back on. My underwear are completely soaked through.
Tessa:what am I supposed to do?
Logan:you don't need underwear
Tessa:I kinda do. What if I get wet again?
Logan:I don't know
I just get dressed anyways. I try to get up and go to the front seat. I make it probably 2 inches.
Tessa:maybe this wasn't the best idea
Logan picks me up and sits me in the front seat. We should've just waited. Now I can't even walk. Do you know how embarrassing that is in front of his family.