•part 96•

We go out into the kitchen and Logan sets up a camera and everyone else comes into the room and records because they are just as curious to see what it is. We give the box to Pam. She carefully open it and take the lid off the box. She looks at it and her draw drops. She leaves the box on the table and immediately gets up and hugs us.
Anthony:what was it?
Chance:what was in the box?
Jake:just tell us what's going on!!!
Pam stops hugging us and wipes away her happy tears. Logan walks over and gets the pregnancy test and shows them. They all read it. They are all happy for us.
Jake:I'm surprised you weren't pregnant sooner with all the fu-......nevermind
Pam hits Jake's arm trying to tell him to stop.
Pam:how far along are you?
Tessa:not very far along. Probably about a week
Pam:I'm so happy for you guys,you guys just keep making me older and older. I'm gonna be another grandma
We all laugh. Chance and Anthony say goodbye. Anthony comes over and hugs me.
Anthony:congratulations on your baby
Tessa:thank you
Then they leave. Logan gets a text and I read it,it's from Jake. It says "can you guys please not fuck tonight". I then see Logan reply with "if you had a girlfriend/fiancé that was as pretty as Tessa and as good at fucking,then you would understand that's not possible". I slightly smile. Jake,Pam,and Ev decide to go to their aunts house to visit. Me and Logan stay home. I go and take a shower. I few minutes in my shower,I hear Logan come in the bathroom. I'm not even going to try to make him leave this time. He steps in the shower with me. He pushes me against the shower wall. He kisses down my neck and we kiss a lot. He runs his hands down my back and squeezes my ass.
Logan:you ready baby?
Tessa:yes daddy
He hits my ass. He grabs my thighs and brings them to his waist. He turns off the shower water and we quickly dry off. He picks me back up like we were before. I think we're about to go to his room,but nope. He quickly goes out of his room and into the hallway.
Logan:since Jake seems to hate that we do what we do
He kisses me
Logan:were going to do it in his bed
That's very weird since it's his brother. But whatever.  We do a bunch of things that we normally do. I then cum and it gets on Jake's bed. Logan licks me up and down and then we get up and go back to Logan's room. I try to go back to clean Jake's sheets because that's gross,but Logan doesn't let me. Logan gets a text so we see who it's from.