•part 66•

*time skip,we go on vacation in 1 day*

Everleigh really likes school and everything,so I'm less nervous about going on vacation. I have already told Erika and Tony everything,the school times and stuff. She won't start dance classes until I get back,so that's easier. She won't need a lunch for school because she is only there in the morning. I start to pack for vacation and for Everleigh. *you can skip the lists below if you want*

What I packed for myself for vacation:

5 swimsuits
Some cute shirts and crop tops
Sweatshirts
Shorts
Pants
Pajamas
Under clothes
Hairbrush
Tooth brush
Tooth paste
The rest of my toiletries
My technology and stuff *cameras,chargers,all that*

What I packed for Everleigh:

7 outfits
Her school stuff
Some money so they don't have to pay for her food
Her toiletries
Toys
I leave an old vlog camera for her so she can vlog with them and I can put her perspective on my channel.

*end of lists*

It's now nighttime so we go to sleep.

Next morning

I wake up and get Ev up. We have to leave for the plane at 9am. I make breakfast for everyone and make sure everything is packed. I get me and Ev ready. We load everything into the car and drive to the Team 10 house. I carry in Ev and Logan carries all of her stuff. We put it in my old room and we say our goodbyes and I explain to her what is going to happen. I talk to Anthony and Rik for a while. It's time to go so Logan and Ev hug and say bye. I hug her and we say bye.
Tessa:bye,I love you
Ev:bye!! I love you!!
I let her go from the hug and she stands by Rik and Tony while we start to walk out the door.
Ev:bye Logan,love you!!!!!
Me and Logan both look at each other and look shocked.
Logan:I love you too,bye
He looks back at me and smiles. We go to the car. Lola is staying at my cousins house,callies house. She lives pretty close to my dad. We would've brought Lola with us when we got my stuff from my dads house,but there was too much stuff in the car and we didn't want anything falling on Lola.