•part 27•

Anthony:yeah..I guess
Everyone looked at me and all the color drained from my face and I started blushing at the same time,somehow. I realized it must be me. I know Anthony's not gay *its perfectly fine if he is,he has just never told me that he is*. And this is the first time we have ever really met Kylie..... Me. Me. Me!! Me? Me?! Me......
All the thoughts quickly rushed through my head and I did not know what to do. Everyone else did another round and so did we. Then it was Logan's turn again.
Logan:kiss the person on your left for at least 8 seconds
He smirked at me and everyone started laughing. I just rolled my eyes as a joke.
Logan:sooooo
Tessa:sooooooo....what?
Logan:it's a dare....your not going to make me lose this game are you?
He gave me really sad eyes
Tessa:fine
We started kissing for probably double what the required time was. Once I finally pulled away...everyone was staring at us. I got a really easy truth....it was "how many subscribers do you have". It was now Anthony's dare and he started reading it.
Anthony:kiss the person to your right or left
He looked at me.....I'm assuming because Kylie is dating Mark and he wouldn't make her kiss him especially since she had a boyfriend. He looked at me as if he was asking me a question.
Tessa:finnnnneeeeeeee
I immediately started kissing him so I could get it over and get everyone to stop staring at me. After a few second we pulled apart waiting for the next person to go.
George:the dare said "kiss the person next to you"....to me....that looked like Tessa kissed you
Logan was beginning to look annoyed
Logan:they kissed....does it matter who kissed who?
George and Mark:yes!
Anthony pulled me toward him and gave me a quick kiss. We were about to end the video when Logan said he would do one more dare. He picked one at random and began to read from it.
Logan:find a stapler and staple your arm
Everyone:aaayyyeyeyeyeyeyeyyeyyyyyyyeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We bout to get lit!!!!
Logan just does the cutest laugh ever. He gets a stapler that sits on a desk nearby. We were asking how he is going to do it *like if he would count to 3 or whatever*. out of no where.....