•part 86•

Logan:okay
I pull into their driveway and walk to the door. I knock on the door and me and their parents make small talk and then I take Ev home. Logan's goes home to pack and I pack mine and Ev's stuff.

*next day*

I get out my vlog camera and vlog. It's about 6pm and we need to be at the airport around 7pm. So I get Ev and our stuff and we get an Uber,*logan is in the Uber with us*. We go to the Team 10 house and we take the team 10 van to the airport with Jake,Chance,and Anthony. We check in and get on the plane. *skip plane ride*. We get off and get our luggage. Chance and Anthony get their own Uber's to their houses and then Me,Logan,Ev,and Jake take an Uber to their house. We get all of our stuff out and go inside. Jake goes to his room and Me,Logan,and Ev go to his room. Ev will be sleeping in the living room since there is no extra rooms and there is no room in Logan's room. Logan's cousins come over and they have a little girl named Kim. They ask to take Ev to a arcade/play area thing for kids and little kids. I obviously say yes,but I want her to meet her grandma first. Their mom just got home from the grocery store. Jake hugs Pam. Then Logan,Then me and then she hugs Ev.
Pam:so are you two back together?
She asks talking about me and Logan
Logan:yes
Pam:that's good
She then starts talking to Ev
Tessa:Ev,this is your Grandma
Ev:hi
Pam:hi
She directs her attention to me and Logan
Pam:that makes me sound so old..."Grandma"
She laughs so we all laugh. Ev then goes with Kim and her parents.
Pam:have you guys eaten dinner yet?
Jake:no
Logan:no
Pam:ok,I'll make you your favorite,butter noodles
Logan and Jake:thanks mom
Pam:your welcome
Jake goes to his room and me and Logan go to Logan's room. We watch tv for a couple minutes and then I see Logan looking over at me. I then look over at him and see him smirking at me.