•part 37•

George:Logan and Tessa
My face turned red. The started fist bumping and stuff trying to make me feel awkward. I just look at Kylie and we both make the same face and laugh.
George:never have I ever.......who wants to play truth or dare instead?
Everyone:me
George:Mark truth or dare
Mark:truth
George:have you ever wanted to date someone else while dating Kylie?
Mark:no
Mark:Logan truth or dare
Logan:dare because I'm a savage
He said while dabbing
Mark:make out with Tessa when the waiter comes with our food to make her uncomfortable
Logan:ok
I saw the waiter a few table away coming toward our table. Me and Logan started kissing and George stood up and sat on the other side of the table. We laid down in the booth and kept kissing,trying to get the waiter to look at us. I noticed the waiter looking at us and kept kissing Logan. It was a woman,she seemed really nice and wouldn't have care but it's her job. She lightly tapped my shoulder. I kissed Logan faster and then look up at the lady.
Lady:I-I-u-um-umm....you can't do that here. Sorry,it's policy
Tessa:ok
I lean back down and start making out with Logan again and then we sit up. She gives us a weird look and puts our food down on the table,she quickly walks away. We all start laughing at her reaction. I can't help but smile about that kiss though. We finish eating and then pay our bill. All of the people at our table agree that when the lady comes back to get our bill that Logan will lay me on the table and start kissing me. We only agree to do this because we all badly want to see her reaction. The lady is there about to grab our bill. Logan lifts me up onto the table and we start kissing. She grabs the bill and walks away looking annoyed. We stop kissing and leave. It was quite hilarious. We Uber back to the apartment. Everyone goes back to their apartments and me and Logan go to Logan's apartment. Anthony is still sleeping when we get back,but he woke up earlier apparently because he is now at the opposite end of the couch.