•part 65•

I texted my dad and he said yes to watching her.

About Ben Brooks: (you can skip if you want)
First Name: Ben
Last name:Brooks
Middle name: Garret
Age:40
Height:6"1
Hair color:brown
Eye color:hazel

*end of about Ben Brooks*

My dad is divorcing my mom since she tried to murder him and is now in prison.

Me and Logan just watch movies and cuddle until Ev wakes up.

*time skip,it's about 2pm now*

We just got to the mall. We buy a few clothes for vacation and then get Ev a bunch of new clothes she can wear to school. We then go to target and get her a backpack,a lunch pale,and a couple of other things. We get in the car and I get a text from my dad.
Dad:hi. So,I have to go to the doctors because there could possible be something wrong with my heart. Don't worry. But I have to drive a couple states away to a special heart doctor and I won't be able to watch Everleigh for the first 3 days and it will be hard for me to watch her the rest of the days.
Tessa:ok dad,I'll figure something out,I'll text you when I do
Dad:ok,bye. Love you
Tessa:love you too
I tell Logan what happened but try to be quiet so Ev doesn't hear.
Tessa:we need to go to the Team 10 house real quick
I say right after an idea popped into my head.
Logan:ok,why?
Tessa:I'll tell you later
Logan:ok
We go to the Team 10 house. Logan and Ev stay downstairs and Vlog with everyone. I go upstairs with Erika and Anthony. We go to my old room. I explain how I'm going on vacation with everyone and what happened with my dad.
Tessa:so,obviously out of everyone in this house,I trust you guys the most with Ev
Both:ok?
Tessa:will you guys watch her while I'm on vacation? At least for the first 3 days and then just help after those days?
Both:sure
Erika:so we could both watch her,and I could get her ready for school and Anthony could take her to school,I could pick her up from school?
Me and Tony:ok
Erika:I'm down
Tony:same
Tessa:she could either sleep in my old room here or whatever or you guys are welcome to stay at my house if you want
Both:ok