•part 45•

Tessa is now 5 months pregnant

I woke up to my alarm. It's 9am. I get up and brush my teeth and do my hair. I get dressed and then I wake Logan up. I'm not supposed to eat until we go to the doctors appointment to make sure it's Logan's baby. He gets ready and then we go get into the Yeti. We told Erika she could come because were also doing the baby check up today. We quickly stopped at the Team 10 house and Erika got in the yeti with us. We drove to the doctors and we did the check up first. They put the gel stuff on my stomach and gave us the pictures. They said it was healthy. They were going to call us or something tomorrow to tell us the gender. We then go into a different room. They give me some medicine so that I won't feel anything. I'm not sure what they did exactly but then they finished and me,Erika,and Logan were just allowed to sit in the room a while and wait while they were running the test. They come back into the room.
Doctor:Ms. Tessa Brooks?
Tessa:yes?
Doctor:so,it turns out that the baby's father is a....Mr.Logan Paul
She said while looking at her paper. Me and Logan hug and then kiss.
Tessa:thanks you
Doctor:your welcome. So,you guys can go whenever and we will email you the baby's gender tomorrow. That takes a little more testing.
*i know it doesn't take long at all,but just pretend*. We all go hang out and go to lunch. We just hang out with Team 10 for the rest of the day.

Next day

We get up and get ready. I didn't look at the email,but I saw I received an email from them. We set up the camera to record our reaction. All of team 10 and a lot of team maverick comes over. We all are recording and sitting around the laptop. We clicked on it and there was a video thingy playing. It was confetti raining down and it read "it's a girl". Wait...it's a girl. It's a girl!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!! It's a girl!!!! I excitedly scream and jump on Logan. We hug and kiss and celebrate with everyone. After a few hours,everyone goes back home.