•part 90•

Logan puts on his maverick joggers and goes and gets me a bottle of water. He brings it back to me and I drink some and put it on the stand. I slowly scoot closer to Logan and he wraps his arms around me. He kisses my cheek and we both fall asleep.

Next morning

I wake up and see Logan is awake on his phone.
Tessa:Merry Christmas Eve
Logan:Merry Christmas Eve
I try to get up but fail
Tessa:how am I supposed to go to your dads house today?
Logan:umm-.........I really don't know
Tessa:I need to get ready
Logan:I'm sorry I did this,baby
Tessa:it's fine
He picks me up bridal style. He grabs my bag and takes me to the bathroom. He sits me on the counter. He goes to get ready. I sit there and wash my face,do my makeup,and do my hair. It's snowing outside since it's Ohio. I find a cute maroon sweater/sweatshirt thingy and black leggings to wear with it. I am able to slowly stand up and I change my clothes. I make sure you can't tell anything happened last night and I go out to the living room. I see Ev just finishing breakfast with Pam and Jake.
Tessa:thank you for making her breakfast,Pam
Pam:no problem
I walk with Ev to the bathroom. I put her hair up. I pick out some clothes for her to wear and she puts them on. She goes out to the living room and plays with her toys while we finish getting ready. I slowly walk back into Logan's room.
Logan:awww,my baby's taking her first steps
He says jokingly. I laugh just a bit. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck and hug him for a minute. I then stand on my tippy toes and plant a kiss on his lips. He pulls me into another hug and starts to whisper in my ear.
Logan:can daddy please fuck you later today?
Tessa:daddy..only if you can do a good job
Logan:if my family wasn't here I'd say that I'm make you scream my name,but they are here so daddy can just put his cock in your mouth
I then pull away from the hug and give him a "really" look.