•part 56• (A/n)

Omg,I just want to say I'm so sorry. I completely forgot and I've been saying her mom and her dad. I'm so sorry,I meant Ben and Britney. I just want you to know if I say mom or dad,I really mean Ben or Britney unless I say otherwise.

Also,thank you soooooo much for 1k reads!!!! I've only ever had half of that on any of my other stories. Thank you so much,I'm glad that you like this story.

Edit:Hey everyone, I hope you're enjoying the story so far, it's been over 2 years since I've written it, I apologize if it's a little , or very, cringey, I wrote it 2 years ago. I haven't been publishing anything in a long time and I've only been writing occasionally, I've taken down most of my old stories out of embarrassment but I just couldn't bring myself to get rid of this one, while it might not be my favorite now, I remember how much time and energy I would put into this book every single day. Hopefully soon I will be able to get back into my groove of writing and publishing, thank you all. It is currently August 28th, 2020, and its just been a crazy year and I just happened to look back at this story and saw this. So, to my past self, congratulations babes, we did better than you ever would've thought, while you were celebrating 1k reads, I just wanted to say we now have over 17k reads and this is your most viewed story! Congratulations!

Thank you everyone who has read this far, I hope you enjoy the rest😊