•part 41•

I throw away the trash once we are done eating. Evan has gone into his room and is playing video games and Ayla is playing with the dogs and cleaning. We go into his room and shut the door. He turns on the tv so it sounds like we're watching tv. We immediately start kissing and he takes off my shirt. After a while,we are finished. He gives me another kiss and then I go out into the living room. Jake is texting and asking where I am and getting suspicious so I decide to go home. I kiss Logan for a long time and say good bye. I get Lola and say bye to Evan and Ayla and then drive home. I don't lie to Jake,I tell him I was at Logan's,but Evan and Ayla were there so he was more okay with it. It's about 5pm now and I'm really bored so I text Kylie.

Tessa:do you wanna come over to the Team 10 house and hangout?
Kylie:yeah. Text me the address Incase I forget. Want me to come over now?
Tessa:sure. It's *pretend this is where I put the address*
She soon gets there and we go upstairs because we wanna talk. I tell her about how me and Logan have to keep our relationship a secret.
Tessa:it's weird
Kylie:what?
Tessa:I literally puked out of no where yesterday morning and I was fine the rest of the day
Kylie:how many times have you and Logan...you know? I might know why
Tessa:a few times..probably 3
Kylie:this is going to sound weird but I have a reason. When was the first time?
Tessa:a couple of days ago
Kylie:when was the most recent time?
Tessa:umm,a couple of hours ago
Kylie:did you ever think you could be pregnant?
Tessa:oh shit
Kylie:did you take a pregnancy test?
Tessa:no
We get in my car and quickly drive to the closest store. I buy a test and we leave. Before we go inside,we hide it in Kylie's purse. I go into my bathroom and pee on it. I leave it for 3 minutes,like it says to do. I go back and I am about to flip it over and see. I looked at it and it said...