•part 84•

Logan:me too
I smile at him
Tessa:you make me very happy
Logan:you make me happy too
Tessa:should we go get Lola tomorrow?
Logan:sure
Tessa:ok
We are kinda laying down on the couch. I sit on top of him and I kiss him. He kisses me back and the kiss deepens and we make out. At some point we stood up. He grabs my thigh and brings it up to his waist and I jump up and he picks me up. His hands squeeze my butt and he runs down the stairs with me. We go into my room and he closes the door. He puts me down while we are still kissing. We separate from the kiss for just a few moments and he pushes me up against the wall. He kisses all the way down my neck,probably leaving hickies. He picks me up again and we turn around. He lays me on the bed and gets on top of me. He takes off my shirt and kisses down my neck and stomach and all the way down to my waistband. He then swiftly pulls off my shorts and underwear. He keeps kissing. *blah blah blah,we had sex,you know what happened*. I then feel him cum inside of me and he pulls out.
Logan:baby,you were so good
We lay there and cuddle for a few minutes,Logan then gets up.
Logan:I'm gonna go vlog
Tessa:ok,I should vlog soon,but I probably will wait until tomorrow or something
Logan:ok
He goes upstairs and I can hear him filming the intro for a video he pre recorded a while ago. I hear him finish and then he edits the intro into the beginning and posts it. He comes back downstairs and into my room. He starts reading the comments on his video and I read them too.
There were comments like "that doesn't look like his house but it looks like the same apartment complex" "did anyone else notice the trail of clothes going downstairs for the whole beginning of the video" "that looks like Tessa's house". I then watch the beginning of the video to see what he is talking about. I see that there is his shirt and my pants laying on the stairs going into my bedroom door.
Tessa:do we tell them or wait for the rest of them to figure it out?