•part 78•

It says "not pregnant. Ok..that's good. I throw it away in the bathroom trash along with the box. I go upstairs and I get a text from Erika.
Erika:hey. Wanna go out for a girls night with Kylie?
Tessa:I want to,but I'll have to find someone to watch Ev
Erika:ok. Let me know if you do
Tessa:ok
I call Logan.
Logan:you already miss me?
Tessa:no
I laugh a bit
Logan:need me for sex?
Tessa:nooooo
I laugh a little more
Tessa:can you watch Ev tonight? I'm going out with Erika and Kylie
Logan:sure. Let me know when you want me to come over
Tessa:k. Bye,love you
Logan:love you too,bye
I tell Erika that I can go. Erika then comes over and Kylie does too so we can get ready. I put on a tight black dress and some black heels. I do my hair and makeup. I then text Logan and tell him to come over in 5 minutes. I don't know if he can make Ev some good food so I make her a grilled cheese with ham on it. I call Everleigh up and she eats her food. Logan is soon there. He shows up while I'm downstairs in my room. I'm just walking out of the bathroom when I see him walk into my room.
Tessa:hey
Logan:hey...you look very hot....don't let any guys hit on you
Tessa:ok,bye
Logan:bye
I walk over and hug him and give him a quick kiss. I can feel him getting hard. I pull away from the kiss.
Tessa:you love me so much
Logan:sureeeeee
Tessa:bye,love you
Logan:love you too,have fun
He lets me go from the hug and I walk upstairs with him shortly behind me. He sits with Ev while she finishes eating and we all leave. We order an Uber.
Erika:Anthony says he wants to come with us. Should we let him?
Tessa:I guess
Erika:ok
We get in the Uber and stop at the Team 10 house real quick. *a few hours later*. *they just got back to the Team 10 house and Kylie went home. I texted Logan that I'm staying here because and I'll be back tomorrow and he said he will be happy to watch Ev*.