•part 71•

Next morning

I woke up and saw Logan sleeping next to me. I checked my phone and saw it was 9:30am. I then got out of bed and put my hoodie and shorts on. I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. I showered and straightened my hair. I then brushed my teeth and I put on some jean shorts with a black body suit thingy. It was about 10:20 now. I went out into the bedroom and saw that Logan was awake.
Logan:hey
Tessa:hey
I went over by him and he pulled me down on top of him. He then kissed me,so I kissed back. We both pulled away from the kiss.
Tessa:what are we gonna do today?
Logan:I don't know,we could vlog,do a tour of this suite thingy
Tessa:okay,I'm gonna call Everleigh....damn it,she's at school. Correction,I'm going to call her in a few hours.
Logan:ok
He laughs a little since I basically just had a little conversation with myself. I go out into the living room and see everyone is basically ready.
Kylie:want to go to breakfast?
Tessa:sure
Mark:does Logan want to come?
Tessa:probably,i will go ask him
Both:k
I walk back in the room and peek my head through the door.
Tessa:wanna go to breakfast with everyone?
Logan:sure. When?
Tessa:I don't know,just get ready
Logan:ok
He starts to get up so I leave the room. I walk back to Kylie and Mark.
Tessa:he said he will go
Everyone:ok
We wait a few minutes and then Logan comes out of the room. He has his vlog camera and he is talking to it. George goes over to Logan so he is in frame,Mark quickly follows what George did.
George:thanks to your lazy ass we couldn't get breakfast
Logan:you could've went without me
George:you would've been mad that we left you
Logan:yeah....but you could've brought me back something
He says with a cute smile at the end.
Tessa:lets go
Kylie:yessss,I'm so hungry
I grab a couple things and we leave. We walk down the street to some restaurant and I get pancakes,bacon,and hash browns. *small time skip*. We just got done at breakfast and we found a cute spot on the way back to the hotel so we are taking a couple photos.