•part 34•

He comes in and shuts my door and locks it.
Tessa:what are you doing?
He doesn't say anything. He lays down on top of me and I'm freaking out and try to move. I'm about to start screaming but Jake covers my mouth with his hand. "Oh fuck,what did I just get myself into by coming back". He pulls off my shirt and then my pants. He starts doing things to me. I bite his hand and he moves it off my mouth for just a minute. Now. Start screaming.
Tessa:helpppp!!!!!!!!!
There's only one person that knows the password to my door lock. Anthony.
Tessa:ANTHONY!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!! PLEA-!!!
Jake put his hand back over my mouth and then hurts me. I hear someone at the door trying to open it. Jake realizes this and tried to make it seem like we're just smashing and nothing's wrong.
Jake:baby
He says making me want to get away from him even more. I hear the numbers being press and the lock open. The doors open. Anthony pushes him off of me and starts punching him. I grab my blanket and cover myself and grab my clothes.
Anthony:go to my room Tessa
He says as he and Jake continue to fight. I get up and run. I run to Anthony's room as he told me and then I slam the door and lock it. I put my clothes on and sit there and cry. Soon I hear Anthony come back and he opens the door and we hug. I told him what happened and he hugged me again.
Anthony:why did you come back?
Tessa:the Uber was gonna take forever so I was going to see if you wanted to take me and I thought you might want to go back there after the other day
Anthony:come on. Let's go
We go to his car and drive to Logan's. Anthony sits on the couch and put in his headphones and watches YouTube on his phone. I need to talk to Logan,so I go into his room and cry and told him what happened. He got up and was about to go punch Jake but I pulled him back to his bed because of his injury and because I need to talk to him more.