•part 57•

They hand me a pile of papers and we go back to Logan's apartment. *when I turn in the papers they will send me a bill and give me the key*. I sit down on the love sac and fill out all of the papers. This normally would've taken me like a week. I go back downstairs with Logan and Everleigh. I give them the papers and the type the information into a computer,put the apartment in my name or whatever and then hand me the key. We go upstairs into apartment 332 and look around,it's quite similar to Logan's apartment. We get in Logan's yeti and go to some stores. We get stuff for the living room and kitchen and dining room and all the rooms besides the bedrooms. We will do the bedrooms once we get the stuff from my moms house. We load it all into the car and then drive to the apartment. We can't lift it by ourselves and we don't want to have to ask other people to come over for this and the bedrooms. It's about 1pm. I text Kylie and make sure it's okay first,and then we take Everleigh to Kylie's house. I pack her a small bag with toys and pajamas just Incase she gets tired before we're back. I give Kylie some money so she doesn't have to pay for Everleigh's dinner and she can use it for whatever she wants too. Me and Logan then go get into my Jeep. We get to my moms house around 4pm. We mostly just talked during the car ride. We get out and go inside. I go hug my mom (Britney) and dad (Ben).
Mom:who's this?
My mom asks me,meaning Logan
Tessa:this is Logan
Before Logan can say 'hello' my mom starts speaking to me
Mom:your Everleigh's father? The one that didn't help my daughter out when she had no money to survive with her daughter? The one who cheated on my daughter? The one who hurt my daughter? Tessa,why would you bring him here?!
Logan looked so confused since half of those things weren't true. I just,never really explained everything to my mom.
Tessa:mom!!! Stop being rude! He didn't know how to help and I didn't give him anyway to contact me,I blocked his number. I had enough money,I just didn't have enough to have a great life for Everleigh!! And you have no right to be so rude to someone you have never met!!!