•part 47•

Tessa is now 9 months pregnant

There has been less hate then when people first found out,but there's still so much hate. It's about 4am right now and me and Logan are sleeping. I wake up and I feel the bed is wet under me. I shake Logan awake.
Tessa:Logan!!
Logan:yes,babe?
Tessa:I think my water broke
He immediately gets up and turns on the light. He grabs our hospital bag and helps me up. He gets our vlog cameras and our phones. We go down to the Yeti and he helps me in. Right before we leave,he text everyone on Team 10 and tells them that we are going to the hospital. He starts driving and then I quickly call my mom. She said she will come in a few days to see her and to call her later and send pictures of the baby. I then FaceTime Logan's mom so we both can talk to her. We tell her what's happening and she gets very excited. Thankfully,she is in town and is leaving the house right now to meet us at the hospital. I vlog with my camera and I set up Logan's camera so he can talk to the Logang. We get to the hospital and meet his mom and before I knew it I'm having the baby. They clean off the baby and I hold her,then Logan,then Pam.
Doctor:so have you guys decided on a name?
He asks as we're filling out the birth certificate.
Both:yes
Logan:you tell them (the Logang and the Brooksters),and my mom
Tessa:you can
Logan:lets say it together
Tessa:ok
Logan:3
Tessa:2
Both:1
I don't say her name and just let him say it because it sounds so much cuter when he says it
Logan:Everleigh Rose Paul
Logan:hey we were supposed to say it together
Pam:such a beautiful name
*pretend that Cole and Sav didn't name their kid that*. We can call her "Leigh" for short or for nickname. We did this so they would both have "L as their first letter for their nicknames. We did "Rose" because I love roses and it sounds super cute. She has Blonde hair and Blue eyes like Logan.

*3 days later*

We upload our vlogs and pictures from the hospital and of Everleigh. We're taking her home right now.