•part 24•

Tessa:You know....you really shouldn't just assume that....I'm not sure if I really want to stay with you anymore
And I basically heard his heart rip in half. I wasn't looking at him. But I could just imagine what his face looked like,ugh,he's gonna make me cry.
Logan:.......o-oh
His voice was a little shaky. I didn't know what to do now.
Tessa:umm....can you drop me off at the Team 10 house? I..forgot I have stuff to do tomorrow
Logan:uhh sure
After a silent car ride,we were there. It was like 5am,so I just got the stuff that I got for Lola and me and Logan took it inside and in my bedroom. I got Lola and went inside. Logan soon drove away after I got safely in the house. I sat on my bed and played with Lola for a while. I put Lola in her kennel so I could surprise Anthony with her. I went into the Ratchet's room and silently walked over to Anthony.
Tessa:Anthony
Tessa:An..Thon....ee
Tessa:get up
I whispered. He soon opened his eyes and looked at me.
Tessa:come on
I whispered. He looked confused. I just walked out the door and heard him get up and follow me. We stopped in the hallway.
Anthony:why'd you wake me up?
Tessa:just come on....I'll show you
He looked even more confused. I had him close his eyes and he sat down on my bed. I got out Lola and walked over infront of Anthony.
Tessa:you can open your eyes now
He opened his eyes
Anthony:what did you do?
He said with the biggest,cutest smile on his face.
Tessa:I got a puppy
Anthony:did you name it?
Tessa:it's a girl,it's not it
Anthony:did you name her?
Tessa:her name is Lola
I handed her to Anthony. We then sat there and pet her and watched tv. I just watched tv because I almost fell asleep. I looked over and saw Anthony was looking very tired and Lola was sleeping on him. I got out my phone and took a picture. When I was done,Anthony just smiled at me.
Tessa:what?
Anthony:nothing
I laid on my side,facing him,I started petting Lola. He moved her a little so that she was in between us. We both laid there,petting her,staring at each other. His eyes were so amazing...I couldn't even describe them.

————————————————-——————————
A/n:please comment right now if you want Tessa to be with Logan or Anthony. I know it says Logan Paul,but I was wondering if you guys might want it to be a little different than Logan Paul? I have no idea what you guys want,so again,please comment and let me know. I love feedback on how I can improve my stories and what my viewers like.