•part 94•

We finish eating and I try to pay for me and Ev at least but Pam insists that she is paying for everyone. We then go home. Chance and Anthony are going to come over tomorrow after they do Christmas with their families. I put Ev to sleep in her room,once she falls asleep,I go back to Logan's room. I then remember my pregnancy test. Logan is obviously ready to have sex again. I lay down next to him,and before I know it,he is on top of me. We are kissing but I pull away.
Tessa:baby
Logan:yeah?
Tessa:I need to do something real quick...just wait like 5 minutes please
Logan:....ok
He lets me get up and I grab my bag and go into the bathroom. I quickly find the pregnancy test and I pee on it. I leave it sit for 3 minutes like it says,I play on my phone while I wait. It's been 3 minutes so I pick it up and turn it over so I can see it. It says "pregnant". I smile. I hold it behind my back and walk into Logan's room,I'm smiling.
Logan:hey baby
I go and walk over to him. I sit on top of him and straddle his waist. He thinks we are about to keep going but then I take out the pregnancy test and sit it on his chest. *relax,there is a lid thingy on the end so me pee is not getting on him*. He looks at me confused and then picks it up. He reads in and then looks up at me,shocked,surprised,but happy.
Logan:baby...
He kisses me. That will be a weird nickname if I'm going to have a baby. I check on my doctors website real quick and find out that you can have sex while pregnant and it won't hurt the baby. *sexual content warning ahead*. He is already shirtless from earlier. I place my head next to his and my hand on his abs. I think about what Jake said and realize that probably everyone can hear us. So I be quiet.
Tessa:I love you
Logan:I love you too baby
Tessa:can you just hurry up and fuck me now daddy?
I feel him getting harder
Logan:of course baby
He says while kissing my neck. He kisses down my body and lightly sucks my breasts. He keeps kissing lower and lower. He pulls down my pants and keeps kissing,in between my thighs. He pushes my legs farther apart and licks me. I hold his head and push it down more. I hear the door open and I just barely see Jake before the door is slammed shut.
Jake:my eyes!!!!!!
Me and logan just laugh a little. He moves his head away and starts to rub me. I can already tell I'm getting wetter.
Logan:baby,I love when you get this wet for daddy
He just barely rubs me one more time and I cum. It's all on his bed sheets. That's just great. *sarcasm*. He licks my entrance again and finally puts his friend inside of me.
Tessa:daddy....i need you to go faster
That's all it takes for him to go faster and harder. He pulls out and cums. I give him and a hand job and we kiss some and then we're done. I lay on his bare chest with the blankets over us. I almost fall asleep but then I get up and put some joggers and a sports bra on. I lay back down on top of him and I fall asleep.