Chapter 1: The Beginning

1979 almost 80, they are in high school:

"Mark, i cant believe you just cut your hair just so you can look like Paul McCartney!" I yelled at my friend as he walked over to my locker, ours are just next to each other but sadly we don't classes together because he's in 12th grade and I'm in 9th.

"I just did it cause the girls like him and i thought 'well if I look like him then the girls will like me like they him'." Mark joked as i rolled my eyes and laughed. "I don't know if you can tell but everyone is just kind of lookin' at you like your crazy, also your blond and Paul's not." I spoke while leaning my head on his shoulder and we walked to class.

"Your telling me Lizzy Lizard-" He was  referring to the nickname he gave me when we first met 3 years ago, I hate it but I let it slide. There's no point in arguing when he will win. "-I'm pretty sure that Jessica is planning her brake up with me, I talked to her earlier and the only thing she did is criticize my hair. I think she like's it short." Mark spoke about his strange girlfriends opinion. I laughed. In my opinion Marks girlfriend isn't the brightest pea in the pod, she's umm... how you say, RUDE.

"To hell with Jessica." I laughed and held up my fake 'shot glass' to Mark. He chuckled and we did a small "Cheer's." He said and I couldn't help but giggle. Hey, what can I say, our 'shenanigans' are stupid and funny. I 'cheered' to his fake shot glass and we both started to laugh. That didn't last long, my teacher, Mrs. Taylor, came out of her classroom with a ruler in her hand.

I truly do hate her. She for some reason hates me. Even if i get an A on a test she'll give me a failing grade and my mom gets mad at me for it. Mrs. Taylor has a habit of slapping my hand with a ruler when ever I'm 'disrespecting' her. I don't know what she is talking about? I couldn't be more polite to her if I had to. When ever I think she hates my guts, I have to remember there is someone she hates more. Mark. She hates him more then me, and that's saying something. What even worse is the fact that he has for 7th period. That is the last period, it's when she's at her grumpiest. I got lucky and got her for first period. She want's Mark dead. But back to reality, she has a ruler!

"Miss. Lace-" She stopped speaking and looked at me. "Please get to class." I took a step way from Mark but miss mean old lady stopped me from getting any further. "No, I men't go to class when I'm done talking to you." Mrs. Taylor shouted at me. She took her ruler and grabbed my hand. I closed my eye's, waiting for the sharp sting of the ruler. Honestly, they don't hurt that bad, all it did was sting and leave a red mark for the next couple of minutes. But I can't stand that feeling, for some reason it always hurts me more then the other student's.

I kept my eye's shut. Oh god, please don't make it hurt to bad. I heard Mrs. Taylor's intake of breath and I knew that men't that she just lowered the ruler on my hand. Yes, don't tell me i already know. I'm to dramatic but give me some slack, those rulers do hurt. I heard a smack of wood against flesh and i waited for the pain, but it never came. My eye's opened to see Mark's hand hovering above mine with a red mark on it. My eye's shot over to Mark and mouthed thank you. I think it was at that point that Mrs. Taylor remembered that Mark was right by my side.

"Mark Free, you ungrateful student. I'm tired of this, both of you will go to detention when schools over!"  She yelled as loud as she could, which i can bet you, got everybody around us attention's. She sent one last glare at us and walked away to her classroom. Her black/grey hair coming down from her bun.

Mark looked at me and leaned over. "If looks could kill." He whispered in my ear. I giggled and we walked off to our classes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So yeah, if anyone is are reading this, this is my first story. Tell me what you think and i know it's kind of odd now but trust me, it gets better, really emotional. I also forgot to put this in the story description that none of the dates or anything in this is true unless i tell you otherwise, in this chapter whats real was that Mark cut his hair to look like Paul McCartney so he could get girls. He well now 'it' said it in an interview, you'll see why I said 'it' in a later chapter. Or you could research it. Either way this was all based off of what he did. I had a dream about it when i found out because of how sad i was about it. Also please don't ask why i did my first story on hear about Mark Free, probably cause I wanted my dream turned into a story before i forgot about it and the fact I think he was good looking. My next story will probably be about Jon Bon Jovi, Joey Tempest or Bret Michaels, it just depends. But Vote, Comment, Share and bla bla bla, I don't know why i say this when i know that no one will probably read it!!!