Chapter 20: Food

We left after while and little did I realize it was about three. Time goes by fast when a random girl is doing a make over on me.

"Lis?" Mark turned to look at me when he stopped at a red light. "Yes." I looked at him too. "What do you think about going over to Micks house?" His eyes were on m strange hair the whole time he talked. 

"Wait, Mick has a house here?" I went to rub my eye but stopped myself before I smudged the stupid make-up. "Yeah he does, its small and cheap but its a house." Mark chuckled. "Sure." I laughed. His eyes were still on my hair.

"What is wrong with my hair?" I finally shouted. "Noting its just your starting to get really into the 80's look." He said. I rolled my eyes and the light turned green. Mark took off. There was a truck next to us blasting some country song, Mark rolled his eyes and turned up his radio. I laughed as Mark and the truck kept battling over that. Eventually Mark turned into a side road.

I saw a trashy house with a bunch of car there and I could only pray that's not where we were going. But Mark turned into the place.

"It's cold out here." I complained as we got out of the car. "I know, you must be freezing with what your wearing." Mark chuckled. He walked over to me and piratically wrapped me in his body.

We walked to the trashy door and knocked. I'm never going to let anywhere I live get this messy. Mark started to tap his foot. I heard someone yell "come in." So Mark opened the door.

He let me in first and the inside smelled surprisingly normal. Mark took my hand and we walked to where the voice was heard from.

Mark walked into the bottle littered living room and I walked in after him. No one seemed to notice us. Mark cleared his throat and they all looked up at him.

Dave looked to me first. His eyes widened. I could almost see him mentally undressing me. Johnny looked to me next, his eyes traveling up and down my body accouple times. He whistled and smirked. 

Mick and Carmine looked at me. Micks mouth seemed to open. He slowly concentrated on my hair, then my eyes, my lips, my neck, my breast and my legs. Carmine quickly looked me over and looked away.

I'm not that hot but apparently they think I am. Dave was stupid enough to stand up. He walked over to me. Dave got real close to me and everyone just kinda stared at us. Please, someone do something, just something.

He looked right down into my breast I felt really disgusted. Note: Never go with Mark to any of his friends house ever again.

I just looked around. Mark was just staring at Dave. Johnny was smirking, like Dave was gonna pull off what ever he was trying. Mick had a blank stare. Carmine just looked like Dave has done this a billion times. Horny rock stars.

Dave went to touch me and that was when someone did something. Mark hit Dave with alot of force in the right side of his face. 

Dave turned to look at Mark as he stumbled backwards. I thought Dave was about to black out. "If you ever touch her again, I'll f*ckin' kill you." Mark yelled. This was definitely a change in attitude for Mark. He usually never gets this mad, at like anything ever.

"Calm down." Johnny got up from his place on the couch. "Dude your suppose to be calm not mad over some small thing like this." Mick said, also standing up. 

Mark was definitely overreacting. He just stared at Dave. Carmine just kinda sat there observing us.

I could only think of one stupid thing to do which was real cheesy. I walked over to him and kinda hugged him but not really. I took his arms and wrapped them me. He looked down at me, his cheeks turning red.