Chapter 13: Your In W.A.S.P!!!

"We should probably get ready." I sniffed. My eyes were a little bit sore from tears. "If you don't want to come to the photo shoot, I can cancel." Mark whispered.

"I didn't think you were gonna have me come." I said to him confused, I didn't think he was gonna invite me, but I guess I was wrong.

"Of course I was gonna have you come, it's been 3 or 4 months since I last saw you. Were gonna be together almost every minute I'm here." He laughed. "Okay, Okay I'm gonna come. Now go take a cold shower and I'll get changed." I pushed him out the bedroom door.

He looked at me in the eyes. "Are you okay?" Mark asked worriedly. I nodded, he smiled and took off to the bathroom. I quickly changed into jean short and a W.A.S.P shirt. W.A.S.P is a fairly new band but I love them. 

Blackie Lawless and there bassist that I can never remember the name to are amazing, they also don't look to bad either. 

I glanced towards the clock, 7:39. Maybe I can get a little sleep. I lay back down on the bed, right as my eyes closed I heard someone open the door. 

"Sorry, forgot my clothes." Mark rushed as he grabbed his clothes and ran back out the room. I rolled my eyes and laughed, Mark came back in the room and pointed at my shirt. "Your a W.A.S.P fan?" He inquired. I nodded my head and he ran back out the room laughing.

"Strange." I mumbled to myself. I gently laid my head on the pillow and slowly fell into a dreamless sleep.

30 minutes later:

I was sleeping so tightly that I didn't hear Mark yell my name as he burst through the door. "Lizard, we gotta g-" He cut himself off when he saw my peaceful, sleeping body.

He walked over to me and laid down next to me. I could feel him stroking my hair but I couldn't open my eyes, I was to far asleep.

"Your so beautiful." I heard him whisper. "I wish you knew how much I loved you." His warm arms wrapped around me. "Your more than a sister to me, your more than a best friend to me. To me your my life." His lips were inches away from mine.

I knew what he men't by that, I could hear what he said. I'll never remember it when I wake up, but for now, in my sleep, I could hear him say how much he loves me. If I could only wake up and remember.

He gently picked me up, bridal style. His warm breath moved up my face, a wet but warm kiss was planted on my forehead. 

"I just can't tell you this when your awake, I could risk loosing you if you knew how I felt, if I lost you I loose my life." He started walking forward a little, he stopped in his doorway.

"I don't know how you feel about me. But I know I don't want to take a chance of my feelings for you ruining us. I want to tell you this so somewhere in your mine you know how I feel, rather you remember it or not its still in your mind, I have to tell you." He squeezed me harder in his arms.

Mark brought his mouth closer to mine again, his blond hair falling all around his head. "I don't hate you, I don't know you, I don't like you." His lips got about an inch away from mine. "I love you." With that his warm, plump, wet lips ever so slightly touched mine. He was so gentle to not wake me. I knew what he was doing and if I could wake up I'd kiss him back, but I couldn't.

His lips lingered, I wished the sensation could last, I wish I could open my eyes, I wish I could remember this. Marks lips slowly lifted from mine. I could feel his warm breath move farther and farther away from me.

"I love you so much." He desperately said to my sleeping form. His voice was agonizing to hear, I twitched my leg but still did not awake. I think I loved him too.