Chapter 15: I don't like her

Mick, Carmine and Bruce all looked at Johnny confused. Johnny's eyes turned to look at me and Mark. Me more than Mark.

"Mark's morning wood this morning when I wen't to tell him about Lissa." Johnny laughed. I looked over to see Mick snort and Carmine rolled his eyes. Bruce looked as if he could care less.

"See Lis, two men one day." Johnny smirked. Why in hell is he making this into something more than what it is. Last I checked, guys tend to have that in the morning, so its not really anything new.

Carmine was looking very annoyed, I'm guessing Johnny has a habit of finding away to get on your nerves.

"Why again are you telling us this, its normal?" Mark mumbled. "Because of all the sappy things you were telling her. Also the second I walked into the room, you pulled her on you. So that men't one of two things. You were using her to cover you or you were horny as sh*t so you two were going to have sex." Johnny seemed proud of what he said, who knows why.

Mick started to laugh, Bruce chuckled and Carmine was looking at the door to what ever room we were trapped in. He was probably just waiting for the fat lady to come back and take him. 

"I would never have sex with him." I took a step away from Mark. "You haven't had sex before." Mark smirked. Why does he keep telling people this, next time he asks I'll just dump water on him.

"Well at least I'm not begging a person that is-" I began but Mark cut me off. "Don't you dare say it." He warned but somewhere in his eyes told me to keep the joke going. "-that is almost forty years older than me like you did." I finished. It's true, Mark begged some random woman who looked to be about forty something to have sex, Mark was a very horny seventeen year-old.

He reached out to grab me but I ducked out of the way and took off. I turned around to see him chasing after me. I felt like a five year old being chased by their dad or a five year old playing tag with their best friend, I couldn't help but smile as I ran.

We basically ran around in circles for about five minutes until I herd the door to the room open. I saw Dave walk back in. 

My head snapped back around. Mark was still about five feet away from me. I turned in the direction of Dave. He was looking at us confused. 

I sprinted over in his direction, a plan set in my mind. Four years of high jumping for a high school team, don't fail me now. I sped up my pace, Dave just stopped and stared at me in confusion.

I got close enough to him, to where my hand could reach his shoulder. I somehow managed to get enough of a grip on his shoulder to pry me over him. His face looked shocked and I felt proud of the fact I can jump over a short man, notice how I said short. Yeah, I'm not really at jumping but it works in my benefit right now.

I hid behind him but Mark made his way around Dave, he grabbed me and pried off of Dave. We fell to the ground. We kinda rolled around in laughter. 

When we both were done doing whatever we were doing I noticed that Mark was on-top of me. I started to feel nervous, he looked down into my eyes. 

His elbows on either side of me and his legs were stretched out right next to my sides and past my feet. He used his feet, elbows and knees to keep him up above me. His face about a half foot away from mine.

The way I was under Mark made me feel so small, but it felt right. At that point I was real nervous, a man I've known for years who looks quite good and is someone I've never thought I might possibly like is hovering right over me.

He smiled down at me, I nervously smiled back. Hopefully he doesn't notice how scared and tense I am.

Mark bent his knees so he could put weight on them. His arms slid under my upper-back. He stood up and pulled me up with him.