Chapter 31: Back Home

I started to get bored. The only thing that came to mind was cooking. I decided to make warm chicken soup and cookies.

I started on the batter for the cookies. I felt a shiver go through my body. God, am I getting sick or something. Once putting the balls of dough in the oven, I somehow turned the fireplace on. Which warmed the house up and gave it a smokey smell.

I got the cookies out and made the soup. Once everything was finished I left it on the counter so it would cool off.

It was now around eight-thirty. I laid down on the couch, hoping to fill the free time with sleep. Luckily, I did fall asleep, but not for long.

Another noise woke me up and I knew that this was a person. I watched as the doorknob on the front door moved. I looked around and grabbed the baseball bat that was still down here. I held it up as the knob moved more.

The door finally opened. I could see the back of someone with blond hair push the door open with there back. Me being me was still terrified and held the bat up a little more.

The person put the stuff in there hands down as they closed the door. I held the bat closer to my chest. Then they turned around, I dropped the bat and almost screamed but in a good way. My eyes watered as I stood up and ran to the person almost knocking them down.

The man lifted me as we hugged. "Your back." I smiled with tears running down my cheeks. He looked down at me. "Your wearing my clothes." He joked.

I laughed a little. "Is that all you notice?" I grinned. He looked at me closely, more specifically my cheek. He licked his thumb and ran it across my face, the make-up coming off. He wiped that on his jeans. I shied away.

"Lissa, why didn't you tell me it was this bad." His smile fell off his face. A loud crackle from the fire was heard. "I didn't want you worrying." I looked down guiltily. Another couple tears ran down my cheek. 

"Oh Lissa, don't cry." He pulled into another hug. I buried my face in his shoulder. His chin rested on my hair and his hands ran up and down my back and waist in an attempt to comfort me. I tensed up when I realized he lifted the shirt I had on up. 

I looked up at him. The flames from the fire visible like a mirror in his bright blue eyes. "M-Mark?" I sniffled. He didn't say anything just kept running his hands over the bare skin of my waist and ribs.

"Lissa, you've lost so much weight. I can feel your bone's." He finally spoke. He bent down onto his knee's and lifted my shirt up. I quickly batted his hands away. He looked up at me. "Hey hey, I'm not gonna try anything. I just want to see how much weight is visible that you lost." He told me.

"No Mark, it's not that. It's just-" I looked away embarrassed, "I-I don't have a bra on." My cheeks flushed a bright red when he looked at my chest. "I wont look." Mark's tone of voice had a reassuring vibe to it but somewhere in the ocean blue eyes of his shown with mischief.

I sighed while he pulled my shirt up. I could feel the coldness nip at my skin. Mark's hand traced around my skin that shown with obvious bone under it. He ran his cold fingers up from my hip to under my breast.

I tensed up and the shirt I had on moved up more, leaving my whole left breast exposed to Mark's traveling hand. I watched him as his eyes traveled from my showing ribs to my visible breast.

He made a move that I didn't expect. Mark's hand went up my chest and back down. He repeated the motion making a moan build up in my throat. It scared me at that. When he squeezed the flesh on my chest I went to move away, but he threw his hand around my waist, stopping me.

I suddenly felt trapped. He moved my shirt up more and ran his hand over my other breast. My mind flashed to all the times a man has done this to me, all the times he's helped me.

I once again tried to move back but his grip on my waist was to strong. I just was in shock at this. What a way to see each other again. 

Looking at Mark once again I could see the lust in his eyes. Somewhere in me broke, knowing that I couldn't give him what his body desired at that moment. I really just wish that the male in him hasn't taken over.

Awkwardness with him hurt me, I hated the feeling of feeling uncomfortable around him and when stuff like this happens it makes me full of discomfort.

"Stop." Tears started to trickle down my emotional face. "No." I cried silently. He stopped and looked up at me. "Please!" I whimpered, just above a whisper.

I let out a quiet cry. He suddenly dropped my shirt. His hands going back down to my skinny, bony waist and ribs. Another moment later and he jumped up from his knees, seeing the tears in my eyes. The lust in the, almost saxe, blue eyes of his leaving. The facial expression on him changing dramatically.

I glanced up at his six foot figure that was towering over me. "Sh*t, Lissa I am s-sorry, I-I..." He stopped talking. 

Tears were still dripping from my golden-yellow eyes. "Lissa, n-no. Don't I'm b-begging, please d-don't cry. I don't know w-what came over m-me." Mark stumbled over his words. I stood there still, contemplating what to do next.

But before I could do something, I felt a hand on my arm. I somewhat flinched away. Looking up, I saw the hurt in Mark's face. 

My mind just couldn't comprehend on what to do. My cheeks flushed a bright red and I did the only thing I could think of at that very moment.

My arms stretched out in front of me and wrapped around Mark's neck. I pushed myself into him, burying my face into the top of his chest. By how tense he was, I could tell that he was not expecting my actions.

After about a minute, he finally reacted. He once again wrapped his arms around my waist and upper back. I just hugged him tighter. He rubbed my back, comforting me. I smiled, at least I am in his arms again.

I finally built up the courage to look up at him. When I did, he was already looking at me. Hi mouth open as into say something. I waited for what he was going to say, when he did I could here his agony, "I'm sorry, I-"

"Don't, please don't. I'm willing to forget this if you are." I mumbled, cutting him off. "I want to forget this. But I don't want you scared of me, I want you to feel safe. And I just don't think you would feel like that around me now." Mark sighed, regretfully.

My cheeks flushed red as I blushed. "I've told you a million times. Mark, I will always feel safe and comfortable around you. I know you will protect me, I can feel it when I'm in your arms. I'll never be scared of you, not like that. So please, don't act awkward and apologize. I know your sorry, I don't need to hear it a bunch." I explained.

He seemed to let up at that. I put my head back down onto him. "I'm glad your back home."

"I am to, I am glad to be back with you." Mark responded. He gently kissed my forehead. I sighed in content, not wanting to move.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey, hey. This was probably real cheesy for anyone to read but it was the best I could do. I finished this chapter accouple days ago. Just I didn't realize it didn't post so here it is now. I'll try to get another update in by Friday. Nothing in this was true. Vote, Comment, Follow and bye for now!!!