Chapter 7: Are you drooling over Robert Plant?

I looked away at the other posters, but my eyes kept traveling back to Robert Plant and Jimmy Page. After a minute I decided to change before I fan girl over them again.

Right as I was about to put on Marks Budgie shirt I heard the door creek open. Oh know! I watched as Mark walked in. He had sweat pants on and a white shirt on with very wet hair that looks longer then it did earlier and curled.

He plopped down on his bed then looked my way. I stood there, half naked and dumbfounded. At first Mark looked surprised and just stared at me. We both had red cheeks.

"Sorry, I should have been quicker." I quickly spoke. Oh god, this is to embarrassing. I spun around. My wet hair flying out while I pulled the shirt on. When I turned back around Mark was still looking at me. He held the same expression he did earlier when he was cleaning my cut and earlier when I showed him the cut.

"S-Sorry I should o-of knocked." Mark stammered. I walked over to him with wobbly legs. Mark cleared his throat and the look in his eyes went away. "What took you so long to change." He finally asked. "I was just umm... deciding if I should umm... ask for some water?" I lied.

I didn't lie good because my eyes kept darting to the Robert Plant and Jimmy Page poster. Mark looked at the poster I was trying to avoid and started laughing... and laughing and laughing. Sometime during his laughing fit he managed to fall off the bed.

 "Y-Your telling that y-you spent 20 minutes looking at Robert Pant and Jimmy Page." Mark howled with laughter. I blushed and when Mark saw my red cheeks he almost chocked on his laughter.

I kicked his side as he was rolling around on the floor in a fit of laughter. That got his attention. "What was that for!" He yelled. Seriously, he's an idiot. "You better be glad I'm five six and you are six foot and I don't have a gun because if I did, I swear to god your dead!" I shouted, sarcasm dripping from my tone.

"Sorry, sorry." Mark said, but had a grin on his face. I smiled. Me being mad at him just doesn't happen.

He got off the floor his cheeks red from laughing and sat back down next to me. "Why do you even have that poster?" I asked, for some reason I was still smiling. "I want to be a musician, so what better band to idolize then Led Zeppelin." Mark grinned.

"But you sound nothing like Robert Plant. He has a beautiful scratchy, rock n' roll voice and you have a soft, soulful clean voice. Have you ever thought about idolizing Nat King Coal and go into jazz. Ooh, maybe you can be like Lionel Richie and be a soul singer." I told him in a joking manner. By the expression on his face, he didn't realize I was joking.

He looked toward his guitar and I decided to keep the joke going. "And you and Jimmy Page is two things I never thought I would put into the same sentence." I said and Mark finally got the joke. He rolled his eyes.

"Very funny, you should be a comedian." Mark sarcastically joked. I started to laugh and Mark did to. "You want to do something." He asked. "Sure." I replied. "Well what do you want to do?" He inquired. What do I want to do. Maybe watch a movie. "How about a movie." I suggested.

Mark nodded his head and went over to look through his movies. "How about Tommy." Mark held up the tape of The Who's Tommy. "Sure, I haven't seen the movie in awhile." I smiled.

Once Mark got the stupid tape to work he came back over to me and we sat on the bed and watched. I turned to look at the clock he had hanging up. "Wow, it's already 10:49." I said aloud. "We have school tomorrow don't we." Mark asked like it wasn't obvious that we did.

"I wish not." I yawned. Mark seemed shocked that I said that. "I thought you were the school one out of us." Mark laughed. "I am until I get yelled at for sleeping in class." I giggled while Mark got up to pause the movie.

For some reason my eyes went back to the Led Zeppelin poster. I couldn't help it, I'm a fourteen year old girl that's really hormonal so I'm aloud to look at every attractive guy and Robert Plant happens to be at the top of the list after that it would probably be David Lee Roth and Cozy Powell.

"Lizard?" Mark called. "Yes?" I responded. "Are you drooling over Robert Plant?" I reached my hand to my mouth and felt wetness. Oh god that's embarrassing. "Maybe." I yelled, Mark turned the light back on, he looked at my face. "Yes, your drooling." He joked. I through a pillow at him. I aimed for the head but it hit his chest.

Mark turned the light back out and walked back over to me. "Floor or bed?" He asked, referring to where he needs to sleep. "It's your room, so you choose." I spoke half asleep.

"Bed." He chose while going face first into the pillow. "I'm not as tired as I was accouple minutes ago." Mark complained. I couldn't help but laugh. If I had to some Mark up into one sentence it would be, annoying, funny and beyond sweet.

He is Sarcastic at time's, he's never really annoying unless he saying something about my famous crushes, hint hint Cozy Powell and Robert Plant. Other than that he is one of the nice's men I've ever met.

"Why complain to me, I can't do anything about it." I say, for some reason I to am not as tired as I was. "Yeah I'm not as tired as I was to." I added while sitting up. "We can go out." Mark suggested. I thought for a second. "Why not." And with that Mark drags me out of bed.

"Where can we go." I asked. "We can go to the car place and look around, there always open." Mark suggested. In all honesty it didn't sound like that of an idea. 

I nodded and we got out of bed. "What am I going to wear?" I looked at my shirt and nothing else on but undergarments. "Take my belt -" He handed me a belt, "Wrap it around the shirt like it's a dress. Put your boots and I'll lend you my leather jacket." He gave me my stuff and I got ready.

He just wore what he had on which was sweat pants, white shirt. we slowly went down stare and quietly made our way to the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So... Yeah. Nothing in this chapter is true just like the last one. Also I don't really have much to say other than I want be posting the first chapter of my other story until I reach chapter ten on this one. I just don't want to worry about having to update two stories that I just started on, spoiler its about Bret Michaels or should I say bred according to Wattpad. So vote, comment, follow and who knows. Have a nice day!!!