Chapter 11: Morning Accidents, Nighttime Concerts.

My head started to hurt as I came out of this slumber. I felt someones arms around me, I almost screamed until I remembered that Mark was back. I raised my head to look at the time 6:38, just enough time to go back to sleep.

My head rested back on the pillow until I felt something hard on my thigh. It took a minute for my mind to register what that was. My eyes widened and my body stiffened.

I knew what it was, this isn't the first time this has happened but it still makes me embarrassed even though it isn't me that did anything, it was embarrassing and uncomfortable. I felt it harden even more if that was even possible, Mark grunted.

He couldn't help it, he was only male. I closed my eyes and tried not to move, but Mark pulled me closer. Since we weren't together and we've known each other forever it makes this situation worse. Not to forget the fact we kissed last nigh, even if it was a joke, I can't help but to feel something for the man I've known since I was ten.

I turned over to face the sleeping Mark. I closed my eyes, it'll go away soon, right? Who am I kidding, I've took those classes before.  

I went moved my body up a little, trying to get more comfortable. That didn't work, I rubbed up against him and that made him grunt again. I sealed my eyes to where my eye lids hurt. that was, until I heard a voice.

"You can open your eyes, you know." Mark whispered in my ear. My eyes opened, his blue ones instantly stared into my yellow/brown ones. I looked down at the massive bulge in his crotch area. Mark looked down at himself too.

"It's not your fault, this has happened to us before you know. It's normal please don't think differently of me." Mark whispered in my ear again. I nodded, he pulled me into his bare chest. "I don't really think you should just lay here with me, can't it get worse." I mumbled uncomfortably.      

"Yes, you must of got an A in sex ed." Mark quietly joked. "Why stay here with me if it makes you worse, I don't to be the cause of a morning b*ner." I whispered.

"Don't think that. Your not at fault for this. Just a nice dream." Mark spoke softly. Something seemed off with him. This obviously has happened before when we have been together before but Mark never has acted like this.

"A nice dream about that woman I've been told you love but I don't her name." I joked. "You betcha. I think you've met her before." Mark played along, were both being very quiet. For some reason, this mysterious woman that I've been asking about for years is still on his mind. I've never thought much of it, but for some reason at this strange moment, the thought of her makes my stomach twist, I can only pray I'm not jealous. 

Mark reached for my hand but I jerked away. He was about to pull me closer, if that was possible, but I yet again moved out of his reach. Mark looked at me confused, he reached to stroke my hair, I backed up out of reach, almost falling off the bed.

I didn't want him to get started, worse than what he was at already. I know how the male body worked, not well, but I did. 

"D-do you t-think I'm g-gonna try something with you, trying t-to p-put myself on y-you?" Mark stuttered, he seemed real hurt. Hurt that I might think that about him.

"No, no. I would never think that. I trust you more than I trust anyone else on this planet." I told him. Why would he think that, I'm trying to help. "Then why did you pull away?" He still seemed sad as he spoke.

"I didn't want you thinking I don't care by making it worse." I  said, my voice quivering. "Come here." Mark's voice went very deep, almost a growl. 

I obeyed him and crawled towards him. I laid my head in the crook of his neck. That must of not been good enough for him because his other arm wrapped around me and pulled me onto him where my head rested on his naked chest, the middle of my back rest on his hard crotch area and my legs resting on the soft covers.

Mark's right hand was wrapped around my waist and his left hand was stroking my face. "Lizard?" Mark spoke softly. "Mm-hmm." I looked up. "You know I'll never try anything on you right, I know there has been more times than I know of that a man has tried something on you, just know I never will. No matter how hard I am, no matter how much I desire someone, I'll never make you do anything. I wont let myself do anything like that to you. Please never think I will, I want you to trust me like I trust you. Please Lis, Please, no matter what's happening, like right now, don't be scared of me. Please know you can always turn to me, I'll give my life for you, I will love you, I will care for you just never fear me, please never be scared of me." Mark whispered in my ear.

What he said sent shivers down my spine. "Mark, oh Mark." I wailed whiled nuzzling my face into his chest, curling up into a ball on him. My eyes started to water from what he said, I was truly speechless.

"Mark, you are so sweet. Of course I'll never be scared of you. I trust you with my life. Even if you do, do something, with the right enough reason I'll let it go." I cried. I flipped back over to where my back was on his chest.

"You'll never need a reason for something that will never happen." Mark kissed my hair. Then kissed my forehead, his lips lingered. It was strange because I was looking at him upside down. His blond hair that I just noticed looked platinum blond now was covering my face.

I smile as he took his lips away from my head. He smiled back at me. He brought his lips back down on my nose. Anyone that saw us would think we were together, but we weren't.

I moved my legs back down, they were cramping from being folded up to me. As they were unfolding I hit Marks crotch with my right leg. I felt him tense, without thinking about it my left leg slid down to and accidentally rubbed/squeezed his c*ck.

He let out a low growl that for some reason I liked. "Please, d-don't keep d-doin' that to m-me." Mark grunted. The word keep made me wonder.

"Keep?" I questioned. Mark looked surprised that I picked that word out of his sentence. "Please don't take this the wrong way, your a very beautiful, very attractive woman. Any man would get hard from you, I'm a man in case you can't tell. I can't help it. I'm not attracted to you, I promise, its just my male instincts that say your pretty. Did that make any since." Mark attempted to explain.

"It made since. So all in all, you think of me as a best friend sister like person to you but thanks to the fact your male, your hormones say I'm sexually attractive, so what is going on right now happens. But You don't think of me like that." I shortened what he said.

"Yeah, you explain it better." Mark chuckled, but something in his eyes said none of what I said was right.

"You don't think of me differently do you?" Mark worried. "No, I don't. I think your my best friend who actually cares for me and looks out for me." I told him. He nodded.

I snuggled into him. His warm lips came back down on my forehead and I closed my eyes. He was so sweet, I'm scared of the future for us.

I started to close my eyes, I was interrupted by a knock on the bedroom door. Mark quickly pulled the covers over us where it covered his hard crotch. 

"Come in." Mark yelled. In popped his band mate Johnny. He saw me and smiled. "Oh hey Lis, I was just about to tell Mark he should invite you and Bruce to our concert tonight." I turned to look at Mark. He just nodded his head and smiled.

"Did my father tell you we were in here?" Mark asked. "He told me you were in here not Lissa." Johnny said sarcastically. "That's odd, she practically lives here my father knows that, especially when I'm here she's always in my room. Oh, and know we haven't slept with each other. Little girl here is still a virgin." Mark told Johnny.

Why did he have to say that. "Mark!" I yelled as I hit his arm then chest. "If you don't want me to know, then don't tell me." Mark stated bluntly. "I don't want to tell you, you beg me so I'm forced to." I shouted.

I go to move away but Mark instantly pulls me back to him, his mouth moves towards my ear. "Don't move." He growled and I stayed put. 

"Well I gotta go." Johnny said while he jogged away. "You ready for the concert tonight?" Mark asked, I looked up at him and nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Well that took forever to write, nothing is true in this chapter and I really got nothing to say other then Vote, Comment, Follow and read it.