Chapter 21: Help Move

2 day later

So we're moving in today, yesterday I went and bought some furniture. Mark made the band and Bruce help me get it into the house because he didn't want me caring heavy things. While that was going on he moved in the stuff we already have.

The house looks very nice. It's small but what do you expect. Snapping me out of my thoughts was Mark. Oh and we were in his car.

"You okay." Mark waved his hand in front of my face. "Oh, yes." I said, snapping into reality. "Okay you just kinda seem out of it. Are you okay?" He looked concerned.

I looked out the window to all the passing trees, it made me dizzy. "I'm fine. It's just I can't believe that I'm doing this, no we're doing this." I mumbled. "That's all." He smiled. I thought for a second. Well that's not all. 

"No that's not all." I looked at my hands. "Then what is wrong." Mark rolled up the his window. I didn't realize it was down. "Well, I mean. You buy me alot of stuff and are so nice to me. Your always there for me and your protective of me. I have never done nothing to deserve it and yet you still give me it." I sighed.

Mark took my hand. "Oh Lissa. You deserve so much more then what I can give you. You've been through so much and I could only watch. It's cheesy that we hold hands and all that and we're not together but I could never want to give any other women what I give to you." Mark spoke with a soft but kinda deep voice.

I melted into his words. "But your on your way to being some big famous rock star and you somehow make time for me, someday you want have that time. You waste your time on me when I don't even deserve a rock stars attention." My voice started to shake at my own words.

"Lis, your more important than my career. Can't you see that. I've known you for seven years and your only seventeen. You've had a hard life. Do you want me to quit, I will." Mark started to sound annoyed but sad at the same time.

I looked at him. His face had a reddish tent to it and his blond hair was in his face. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He turned to look at me, confusion was obvious in his eyes. "Why." He said quietly.

"I'm sorry for arguing, I'm sorry for adding more trouble to your life." My voice was almost to quiet to hear. "No, don't be sorry you know I don't think that of you." Mark rubbed my hand.

I nodded and looked away from him. There was a long silence. "You know, I am starting to feel like we're acting like a cheesy couple and we are not even together." He joked, it lightened my mood.

"I told you." I laughed, looking to our hands. Mark gave it a squeeze and for some reason it calmed me down. I'm not sure why I feel so much tension within my brain but he seemed to calm it.

About twenty minutes later we made it there. I looked the yard over to my new place to live. It looked freshly cut.

Mark turned the car off and we got out. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I laid my head on his shoulder we slowly walked into the first ever place we will live by ourselves. Somehow I ended up being a Indiana home owner at seventeen.

Mark opened the door and we walked into the house. First room was the living room and then you walk into the kitchen that was right next to the living room.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Mark pointed behind him and ran off. I looked around again. MY feet just kind of led me to the leather couch and chair I picked out. I plopped down on the coach and turned the t.v on.

There was a documentary on Ronald Reagan attempted assassination. Why not watch it, maybe it could get me educated in politics.

Mark came back into the room about fifteen minutes later, I was so engrossed in the documentary I didn't even notice him. "Lis. Lissa. Lis. Lizzy. Hello." He waved a hand in front of my face.

I looked over at him, surprised. "I see your getting into politics." He chuckled. I absently nodded. I snapped back to what ever was going on and quickly turned the t.v off. "Yeah I should probably stop watching it before I get really into it." I laughed.

"Can you believe it already 4:30." Mark pointed to the clock. Wait what? It's already that late. "Wow, I can't believe it's already late afternoon. It still feels like morning." I amazed.

"Yeah really." We quieted. "So umm... Will you make dinner?" Marks voice drifted off. "Yes. What do you want?" I asked with a smile. "Meatloaf." He suggested. For some reason people seem to like my meatloaf. 

"Sorry Mark, I just don't feel like hunting the singer down and cooking him." I put my hand on my head and fell back in dramatic way.

Mark laughed. "That was very stupid." He tapped his foot on the floor. "I know." I giggled. "Okay I'll go make you food." I walked over to the kitchen. I looked around. I have no idea where anything is. I opened the fridge and pulled out meat and onions. I got seasoning out of the cabinet and crackers.

I put all the stuff in a bowl and crumbled the crackers. I think people like my meatloaf because of the crackers but I just like the crackers because they soak up the grease. I put it in the strange oven.

The timer set for thirty five minutes. I walked back to where Mark was. He was flipping through channels. He looked bored. Mark found a KISS concert that was on and he put the remote down. 

I walked over to the coach and sat down near Mark. He looked at me and pulled me near him. We sat there and watched the concert. It was getting dark outside. 

I heard a odd beeping sound. It must be the oven. So I got up to check on the food. It looks done, well I'm taking it out so hopefully it is done. I looked for an oven thing to grab it with but I couldn't find one. Lets see, I can get it out with my hands and burn my hand or I could use a towel. I'm not that big of an idiot so I'll use a towel.

"Mark." I yelled. He came in. I felt like a mother having to cook for her kids. "Is this all?" He asked. "No I heated up potatoes." I gave him a bowel.

We got our food and ate. I had water and Mark had beer, it was strange. He started to eat and before I realized it he ate all of the food. I rolled my eyes and laughed. 

"What?" Mark looked confused. "You eat like a pregnant women." I laughed he rolled his eyes and went back to eating. A smile was obvious on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello to you. I have updated. Nothing is true in this chapter and it was kinda just a filler. I have big plans for this story. I hope if anyone is reading this that they enjoy it, I really do try hard to make sure the grammar is okay. Vote, Comment, Follow and bye.