Chapter 23: I guess it's lunch.

"Breakfast is ready." I spoke absently. I slowly backed out of the room. I slid back down the wall. I stared off into space. Why do I even care. I've walked in on him having sex with someone so why do I even care about when he just pleasuring himself.

After about five minutes Mark came out of the room. He looked down at me. I probably looked petrified even though I wasn't. He put his back to the wall and slid down it to. I heard a sigh come from his mouth.

"Are you really effected by this?" Mark questioned looking at me. My arms were wrapped around my legs, and my head resting on my knees. I shook my head. "Then why do you look like you just walked in on me killing and eating someone." He somewhat joked.

I let out a small short laugh. Awkward silence filled the air. "You know, I walked in on you another time and you didn't notice." I finally spoke, lifting my head.

Mark looked at me. I had a blank stare. "Oh." His voice drifted off. I looked at him to. His cheeks were red. I feel bad, he must be embarrassed. I realized that our shoulders were touching. I laid my head on his shoulder. He was real tense but he relaxed after a minute. 

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I should of locked the door or gone to the bathroom downstairs or not even do it." He said quietly. His legs were sprawled out and mine were to my chest.

"I'm real sorry." Mark paused to look at my expression. "I am suppose to keep you safe and away from stuff like that in my, horny rock star life but here I am introducing you to other horny rock stars, b*tches and before I know it I'll be hooked on drugs and that will introduce you to drugs. And like I said, I am suppose to protect you from it but I'm not. Since I've been here accouple men tried to rape you, a fat b*tch yelled at you and who know's what Dave would have done and also I've done strange stuff one of them what I just did right in-front of you. I can't say I'm sorry enough for all this." He laid his head on-top of mine.

His blond hair tangling with my brown hair. "Mark your not my father or brother. You don't have to protect me. As disgusting and odd everything that has happen is, I'm glad it happened. It's a knew adventure, your constantly going places while I'm stuck here. This is different and I like it. And I love the fact your here doing it with. You don't have to protect me." I spoke.

He moved his head. Mark flipped over. He surrounded me, my knee's to my chest with him over me. His knee's bent on both side's of me, his hands were on the wall I was up against. Oddly I found what was happening somewhat hot.

"No your wright, I don't have to protect you-" He paused and reached out to move a strand of hair from my face, his hand lingered. "-But I want to. I like being with you and I like protecting you from stuff, I'm not good at it, but I like to." Mark held my head. 

The way he looked me, my heart skipped a beat. "I've told you before and I will tell you again, no matter how much it annoys you. I love you and I'll do everything I can to protect you. I'd go crazy if you left me, I'll die if you do die. Please know that you have nothing to be scared of even with this awkward stuff between us." He finally stopped his speech. What Mark just said made no since but at the same made all the since in the world.

Mark's hands ran all over my face. It was strange, he looked me in the eyes but his hands just felt every inch of my face. 

His hands smelt strange and were warm and kinda wet. Me being the stupid person I am just had to ruin the moment. "Did you clean your hands. Or can you wash them." I mumbled. My hands shot to my mouth and I mentally face palmed.

"It's just me, why does it matter when you've touched me before." Mark smirked. I backed away but my head hit the wall. "Oww!" I yelped. A grin spread across his face. 

I moved to where he wasn't touching me. Mark moved a little and he was completely on-top of me. "It might be you but it's germs of stuff that only comes out of you during sexual orientation and just you were touching your umm... d*ck." I said the last part very disgustingly.

He looked at me surprised. "You wouldn't be a good person to have sex with would you?" Mark seemed to let his joke drift off.

His hand came back down on me, completely ignoring what we just talked about. He traced everything on my face. My eye lids, my cheeks and my favorite lips. His fingers just ran over my lips repeatedly.

Mark's free hand pinned my right arm down. His knees pinned my legs down. I felt so small under him, I felt trapped under him and I felt like nothing in the world would ever happen under him. He made me feel safe.

My heart was pounding hard in my chest. It was clearly visible with my breast rapidly rising and falling. 

Mark paid no attention to that. He just kept on doing what ever he was doing with me frozen under him.

After awhile he stopped and looked at me. I laid there still. He bent towards my face. His lips traveled to my ear. "Lissa." He whispered. My breath hitched but I didn't move. "Do something please." Marks warm breath hit my ear.

He moved away. His blue eyes looked at my brown. We stared at each other for a moment. Why does he have to look so good, it's unfair. My mind was going crazy. 

I struggled under him. He let my arms go. I finally did something. I bent upwards, my arms wrapping around him. Mark slid his arms around my back too. Mine traveled to is neck.

Mark slid to his knees as he lifted me off the ground. I was pulled to his chest. My ear right over his heart that was beating against him just as hard as mine was.

We sat there content with each other's presences. God, can I just stay in his arms for the rest of my life. 

"What about breakfast?" He asked. "It's probably mid day by now." I spoke absently. "I guess it's lunch then." Mark whispered. I nodded.

"Can we just stay like this?" I asked with closed eyes. "Mhm." He hummed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey, this was a fun cute chapter to write. Nothing in it was true. A new person moved into my neighborhood and he looks just like Slash. It's not normal. I need like mental help, I keep having these repeated dreams of Tom Keifer dying. I think I'm going crazy but it's true, I wake up real emotional and I'll look him up. It's not normal. But enough with that. Vote, Comment, Follow and blah blah blah.