Chapter 24: I hate saying goodbye.

1 week later

Mark has only been back for about a week and a half, but now he's leaving again. We've spent our time trying to get use to the new house. There in more stuff in there and its more organized, I was starting to feel like I was at home but now the person I share that home with is leaving again.

What make's this even worse is it's about two weeks till Christmas. I had to promise Mark that I would put up decorations and go to church for Christmas if he wasn't able to come. I would of done that even if Mark hadn't asked me to.

He's always been one to love this holiday and my guess is because it was always when his whole family got together. Also from ages of four to fifteen, Mark sang for his church and they always did a lot of stuff  for Christmas. It's hard to believe an upcoming rock star is a firm believer in Christianity and celebrates all the holidays.

I've never been the biggest fan of Christmas. All it did was remind of my long gone brother, deceased father and my drunk mother. But Mark and his father adopted me into there family and I would always love to spend the holidays with them.

"Lis, Lizzy, Lissa. You there?" Mark waved his hand in front of my face. I was kind o just staring off into space. I looked at him with an inquisitive stare.

I've been like this all morning and I'm quite sure that Mark is irritated with my absence of thought. "Are you okay?" I've been expecting that question since I first drifted off when we were eating breakfast this morning. He finally asked.

"Yes." I looked at him. I could tell I was acting and I was acting way to emotional over this. I don't know why but I am.

We were currently sitting on the coach. Me, Mark, Bruce and the rest of the band were suppose to meet for lunch before they had to leave. It was almost time to leave and I was just out of it.

"Lissa, tell me." Mark demanded, his voice went deep. "I really don't no whats wrong, Mark." I answer honestly but in a defensive way. "Okay." He scolded sarcastically. I looked down at my hands that were resting on my lap.

I hated it when people, especially Mark, got annoyed with me for something that my fault but I just couldn't help it. He must of noticed my guilty look because he reached out for my hand and tangled our fingers together.

I looked up at him, his blue eyes showed concern. "Come  here." He whispered. I obeyed him and scooted a little bit closer. Apparently, that wasn't good enough for Mark because he pulled me closer.

I looked up at him. "What wrong. Please tell me." Mark pressed his warm body to mine. "I really don't. I've been deep in thought all day." I repeated truthfully. "Okay." His voice dripped with doubt, but he let it slide.     

"Are you about ready to go?" Mark prompted. I nodded and we stood up. I headed to the passengers side of his car and jumped in. He did the same but on the drivers side. 

"Where are we even going?" I asked realizing that I had no idea where he was driving to. "Oh yeah. We're going to some bar that Johnny wanted to go to, I just hope they got food so you don't starve." Mark told me. I laughed, Johnny was just a funny dude.

It took about twenty to get there. Everyone was there but Johnny. The sight was funny because the whole band was at the bar part with drinks in there hand while Bruce was just standing there awkwardly.

This place was almost empty. There were accouple people sitting down and eating. My guess is this place served food during the day and was a bar bar during the night.

Me and Mark rushed over to the band. "Hey Mark. Hey Lissa." Dave greeted us. Ever since Mark apparently threatened Dave, he's been real nice and friendly. The whole band are way to humorous, but it sure gets me laughing. 

"Where's Johnny?" Mark asked Mick. The second he said that, Johnny walked in the door which was behind Mick. Bruce looked over at Johnny. Then Carmine and Dave did.

"Probably doin' another with round with the dumb blond he found last night. Go figure, two dumb blonds together." Mick laughed the last part just loud enough for the 'dumb blond' to hear.

Johnny rolled his eyes. Poor Mick doesn't even realize that Johnny is behind him. Johnny got real close to Mick and pushed him off the bench that he was sitting on. Mick went face first into the floor. I looked down, his fluffy hair was touching my foot.

Mick looked up from his place on the floor. His eyes met mine, his mouth turned into a crooked grin. I just laughed. Mick climbed off the floor, his face red, as he sat back down where he was before.

Me, Mark, Bruce and Dave sat down to eat food. Johnny, Mick and Carmine were drinking and doing who knows what. It's only one thirty and they are already drinking.

Within the next thirty minutes I've drank about a billion cups of water. Might be a good idea to go pee. I looked over to see Mark blocking my way out of where we were sitting. "Umm... Mark, can you move right quick." I mumbled. He raised his eyebrow. "Why."

"So I can go to the restroom. Will you move now." I said in a rush. Move, move, move and move now. "Sure." He smirked. I started fidgeting in my seat. I swear I'm gonna kill him if he doesn't move. "Please just move." I muttered. "Magic word." Mark raised his head.

He put his shoulders on the table and the back of the bench to where I couldn't shove or squeeze past him. "We are not freakin' four, so move." I stated rather loudly. Both Bruce and Dave were watching us.

Mark let out a dramatic sigh and slowly moved out of the way. "Come on out now. I wish you good wishes on your way to the restroom, madam." He joked as I walked away. 

If it wasn't for the fact I had to go to the restroom badly, I would of kicked him. My feet took me in the direction to the restroom. 

I washed my hands and rushed out. I'm gonna get Mark back for trapping me in a stupid booth. The second I saw Johnny with a cup of something in his hand I had an idea.

Now I just have to see if they will give me there, their drinks. "Hey Johnny." I ran up to him. He looked down at me, well kind of down, He's only about two inches taller then me and I'm wearing boots that give me an inch so he seems even shorter. Or I seem taller one of the to.

"What do you need, girly?" He asks. I hate that he calls me that. Carmine called me 'Girly' once and now the whole band is calling me that, even Mark. I just hope that Bruce doesn't start calling me that.

I took the cup of what ever he had out of his hand. "What is this?" I asked. "Watered down alcohol." Johnny replied. I nodded and walked off with it.

Johnny watched me walk away surprised that I took it. Someone whistled, my head snapped around to see Carmine. I walked over to him and he handed me water. "I don't know what you want this for but here it's plane water." Carmine explained. 

"Thank's and watch." I walked over to Mark. Everyone was currently watching me. I held both cups over his head and he somehow didn't realize I was there. Dave snorted when he saw what I was about to do and snorted.

I poured the stuff on Mark which flattened his hair and got his shirt soaked. He jumped at the coldness of the liquid. 

He turned to look at me. "Lissa!" He exclaimed. I could here everyone around us laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my people. That was kind of a random ending but I'm going to do a Valentines day chapter next chapter. It will still be with Mark and Lissa. Nothing in this chapter is true. Vote, Comment, Follow and happy Valentines day!