Chapter 33: Good morning, another day.

The very first of the morning light started to shine through the window curtains. My body still ached from yesterday's events. It was mostly my stomach that hurt, everything else just felt weak.

Warm arms were wrapped around my waist. There was a warm source under me, I realized that I was in fact, sleeping on Mark.

I rolled off of him, but he only brought me back onto him. "Don't move." Mark mumbled, startling me. "Your awake?" I flipped onto my stomach. "Uh!" He grumbled. "Sorry." I'm still on him, whoops.

"I've been awake." He spoke sleepily. "Then why do you sound tired?" His blue eyes shot open. His gaze met mine. If there was one thing I really, truly loved about Marks appearance, it was his eyes. Those eyes make me melt, I don't care if we didn't have a romantic or sexual relationship, those eyes make me want him.

"I've been up all morning, the past couple of hours." He replied. I nodded, laying my head down onto his upper chest. His chin brushed against the top of my hair. 

"How do you feel?" Mark whispered into my ear. "It's still cold, I have a headache and my stomach hurts. Other than that I'm fine." My voice had an annoyed tone to it, making me feel guilty.

So, I wrapped my arms around his neck. In response he pulled me closer to him. Mark rolled over, covering both of us with covers and he basically laid on top of me, just he made sure that not all his body weight was on me.

"Are you warm now?" Mark softly growled. A shiver ran down my spine at his tone of voice. "Yes." I answered.

"Good." He moved a little making it more comfortable for him to stay with me in that position. "You still have jeans on." I pointed out, rubbing my foot down his knee. "I know. It's uncomfortable." He replied, moving strangely.

"If it is so uncomfortable why didn't you change when you woke up sense you've apparently been up for the past couple hours." I gave him a blank stare.

He just looked at me. "Well, I didn't do that because I'm an idiot." Mark sighed. I giggled, snuggling up into him.

I closed my eyes again but then a thought occurred to me. "Today is Christmas, I forgot." A yawn escaped from my mouth after saying that. 

"Ding, ding, ding." Mark chimed. "What." I looked at him strangely. What in the world, I think he's been in California a little to long. "It's Christmas, that's the reason I got up early." He replied. "Oh. Why?" 

"Got up early and made breakfast, I also brought stuff up here from downstairs so you didn't have to worry about it." Mark explained. I nodded while moving. Me moving forced Mark to move, so he got up.

I got up along with him. Leaning backwards, my back cracked very loudly. Mark's eyes shot over to me. My cheeks turned a light red, that was embarrassing.

But the sight of Mark was funnier than my embarrassment. His already tight jeans were pulled tighter. He had a strange walk, well it was more of a waddle. 

"Why do every male this day in age wear skin tight jeans and why in hell did I sleep in the skin tight jeans." He whined. I non-successfully tried to muffle a laugh. His eyes shot me an evil glare, "If you were a man you wouldn't be laughing."

"Well, I'm not a man so I can laugh all I want." I again laughed, but it was just to annoy him. And I was successful at annoying him. 

Marks attention turned to something else and I took that as a chance to look him over. He's not as pale as he usually is during the winter. He's strange like that, his skin color goes from like real tan to like real pale. Then at times he looks red.