Chapter 18: I think I have enough money?

I heard movement next to where I was laying. That side of the bed sunk in. Someones arms slid over me. I opened my eyes and flipped over. My eyes were met with Marks blue ones.

"Where did you go, it woke me up." I mumbled. He smiled at me. "The bathroom." He chuckled softly. I sleepily nodded. I turned my head to look at the clock. '6:43'. "I've only been asleep for four hours." I whisper/yelled.

"Not my fault you just had to make me stop and look for food." He defended himself. So yeah, we got back around two and I felt like a zombie by that time. I can tell how tired Mark was to but he stilled took a shower and put on sweats like he usually does. Oh yeah, the reason he puts on sweats is because I have a habit of feeling uncomfortable when he is just in his boxers.

"Sorry." I grumbled. "We can still go back to sleep. We have to leave around ten to look for a place." He said. "Where are you gonna look at?" I asked. "I found a nice neighborhood that I think you would like." He explained.

"I want to pay some of the rent." I told him. I started to feel guilty. "No. I think I have enough money?" Mark said more as a question then anything. I nodded.

I yawned. "Go back to sleep." Mark whispered. A thought suddenly popping into my brain. "Mark, when are you going to leave again?" I inquired. The thought of not seeing him in a long time hurts.

"Well King Kobra will be going on tour soon for our Ready to Strike album and we have to finish recording the last track. So in about one to two weeks." He explained. "Oh." Was all I could say. I know were not a couple or anything but I miss him every time he leaves.

"We have awhile till I go. You know I will miss you and I promise I will call." Mark spoke softly. I nodded. He pulled me into him, his arms around my waist and back. My arms stretched around his broad back.

I could feel the difference with no hair on his back. Mark's skin was so soft. "Your skin is soft." I said randomly.

Mark laughed. His hands lifted my shirt and felt my back. "Your skin is soft to." He pulled my shirt back down.

"Sleep a little longer." He whispered. I closed my eyes and brought my legs up to me and snuggled into him. I will be with him while it lasts. 

My eyes closed and I fell asleep.

****One hour and thirty minutes****

I once again woke up. Mark was still looking at me in the exact same position he was in before I fell asleep . "Have you been looking at me the whole time?" I smirked. "No." He looked away. I laughed. 

"Do we have to get up soon?" I asked, hoping we can stay here a little longer. "Not if you don't want to." Mark whispered. "Your so sweet." I rolled over onto him. He pulled me into a hug. We lay there like that.

Somewhere in my mind was so happy. My female instincts were kicking in, I'm laying on an attractive guy that has no shirt on, his arms are around me and he was rubbing my shoulders. But he was my closest friend.

After another hour of just being with each other we both decided we should get ready. I got off the bed. Mark on the other hand rolled off and went face first into the floor.

"You didn't see that." He said quickly and got up. I laughed. "I'm gonna get a shower." I told Mark while I searched through my close for something to wear. "Okay." He smiled.

I decided on one my Deep Purple shirts. Yeah, I'm a Deep Purple fan I might or might not find Tommy Bolin and David Coverdale cute, even though Coverdale is a stuck up butt, but who can't like Deep Purple and Whitesnake.

I walked out of the bedroom and to the bathroom I turned the water onto warm. I stripped myself of the close covering my skin.

As I was brushing my hair there was knock at the door. "Seriously." I mumbled as I through a towel over my naked body. Why in the world can Mark not wait till I'm done.

"Come in." I called. Mark walked in to see me hiding behind my small towel. "Sorry." He said quickly while he went through the cabinet. He grabbed something and shoved it in his pocket. He turned around into me.

I dropped my towel. "Oh god." I shouted. My arm covered my chest and my other hand instantly covered in between my legs. 

I looked up at Mark. He looked frozen other than his eyes. They traveled up and down my body multiple times. His eyes lingered on my almost exposed chest. 

I'm not self conscious but Mark staring at my body made me feel like I am. He has never seen me in nothing like this. I have respect for my body so I don't wear skimpy close where you can see everything.

After a minute of staring he finally moved. "Sh*t Lissa." He bent down to get my towel. Mark wrapped the towel around me himself.

My cheeks were beyond red, it was obvious in the mirror. "Don't be embarrassed." Mark stated. "Your beautiful." He whispered. I just stood there. He finally left after a minute. I quickly threw the towel to the side and hopped in the shower. I wanted to finish quickly.

Shampoo, where is it. I turned quickly in the shower and almost slipped but on the bright side I found my shampoo.

I hurriedly washed and jumped out. I threw my close on and dried my hair. I put lip gloss on for the fun of it. I felt like a three year old begging to use their mothers make-up and she gives you lip gloss. I hate make-up, its so itchy I'm pretty sure I am allergic to make-up.

I walked to the door and started walking to Marks room. I opened the door, he was looking at the picture of Jon Bon Jovi I hung up when I bought there first album earlier this year. It came with a poster.

Mark was just staring at it confused. "Mark?" I asked. He looked at me. "I never noticed this." He laughed, pointing at the picture. "Its been there for accouple of months." I shook my head. He acts so blind at times, to the point its funny.

I looked at what he was wearing, jeans and a white shirt. My cheeks turned red when I remembered what happened earlier. Why did he have to bump into me.

"Are you about ready to go?" Mark inquired. I turned my head to look at the clock. '10:11'. Wow, time goes by fast.

"Yes." I smiled. Mark nodded and got up. We walked down the stairs, his father was in the kitchen.

"I hope ya'll find a good place." Mr. Free called. "I hope we do to." Mark yelled back. With that we rushed out of the house.

"Lissa?" Mark looked at me when we got into the car. "Yeah Mark?" I turned to face him. He didn't put the key in like usual.

"So would you like to umm... move to Michigan? L-like not now just in the future." He stumbled. Sadness filled me as a thought ran through my head.

"What if we just drift away from each other in future?" My words came out the wrong way. He's gonna think I don't want to live with him. "Oh. Lis, if you don't want to just say it." Mark's attitude dramatically changed.

I put my hand on his. "No no no no and no. I'd love to live with you." I paused for a second. "It's just what happens when we get married to someone or if something happens?" I looked at my legs.

He looked up at me with a blank stare. "Nothing will happen and if I marry just know I will choose you over any woman." Mark looked me in the eyes. "If you promise that nothing will happen. I will live with you for the rest of my life." I laughed.

"Great." He smiled. "But my real plan is that we rent a place and I'll buy a small house in Michigan and a place in L.A." Mark told me.

"Seriously?" I asked. Will he really do this. "Of course, I'm going on tour and I'll make more money. We will have enough money soon for that." Mark rubbed my hand. "We?" I yet again asked. "Yes we." His grin was real cute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey hey goodbye. It's been forever since I updated (six days). I have been working on this for awhile but so many things have happened. I have been sick there has been alot of snow. Best of all I'M GONNA SEE TESLA. I'm so excited. What true in this chapter is all the places Free lived. Vote, Comment, Follow and please read more of my story.