*Writing improvement at this chapter* Chapter 47: I don't feel older...

A/N: Sorry for taking forever to update... Hope you enjoy!

I moved slightly in Marks warm embrace. Slowly, I blinked sleep from my eyes. My surroundings looked unfamiliar, but as of going from place to place with the band, I've become use to it.

Realization struck me one after another. First thing I realized was that this is technically my new 'home' per-say. Second thing to hit me was that I was now eighteen. Yay... I guess. I definitely don't feel different.

The shift of movement from beside me told me Mark was waking up as well. Not wanting to move from his arms, as usual, I snuggled closer to him.

His hold on me tightened and his breathing became slightly uneven as he let out a deep sigh. I glanced up at him, only for our gazes to meet.

"Good morning." He smiled warmly. The deep, morning roughness intertwined with his mellow voice making my heart speed slightly. Not to mention how close we were.

To keep myself from blushing, I sat up, reluctantly moving from his grasp. 

"You know, I was expecting to wake up and feel a whole bunch more responsibility and maturity but," I paused for effect, "I feel no different from what I did yesterday."

Mark rolled out of bed, giving me a humorous look and chuckled. "You know, I think I said the same thing when I turned eighteen, but it didn't last long."

"Old man." I muttered sarcastically. "What?" He gave me a mock 'hurt' look.

 "You sound old talkin' like that." I told him, grinning.

He snorted before rolling his eyes. I stifled a laugh at his reaction.

I rolled out of bed, looking around the bedroom. 

My mind kept recapping every recent event. I just couldn't believe where I was now, and in such little time, it feels I've came so far.

Without even realizing it, I was soon standing at the window, gazing out upon city before me. It was almost breath taking.

Bringing me out of my thought, Mark spoke from behind me, "What are you thinking about?"

"Everything," I breathed out in a short sigh.

I turned slightly to see him giving me a look to continue.

"As in everything," I went on, "I mean all that has happened recently. It's just unimaginable of the stuff I've gotten to experience, I never thought I'd get to do these things, nor can I believe that I'm actually doing them right now."

I paused my explanation, trying to come up with some way to make what I was saying more understandable.

"It's all like a lucid dream, very vivid," I concluded.

Mark came to stand beside me, he as well was looking out the window, a very distant expression as he took in my words.

"I understand," he glanced over at me.

"But that's not just it," I started to go a little deeper, "It also feels that at any moment, my eyes will snap open and this will all disappear. Becoming a small figment of my imagination. This is just to good to be true."

When I finally finished, I could see out of the corner of my eye, that he too, seemed to be thinking through what I have previously said.

"This is as real as it gets, Lis," he gave me a gentle smile. Though his words seemed reassuring, his eyes told a different story.

Shaking the thoughts away, he laid his hand on the small of my back and guided me out of the room.

We took a seat at the kitchen table, silence surrounding us.

"What would you like to do today?" Mark asked, looking up behind me to what I suspected was a clock.

"Not sure," I shook my head.

He rolled his eyes at my answer, a small grin forming on his lips.

"Why don't we go out for breakfast then I take you a few places and you get some stuff?" He suggested.

I was about to agree, then realized he wanted to buy me some things. 

"Mark," I began, rethinking what I was going to say, I just shook my head. He wasn't going to listen to me either way.

His eyebrows raised, looking at me to continue. 

"Okay, why not," I finally gave in.

Smiling contently, we got up and got ready for the day.

---------
A/N

Oh my God it's been more than a year. So obviously the last part of this chapter was wrote recently. It's so much different than beginning, I feel my writing had improved a whole lot.

I don't know what I was thinking when I started writing this but it wasn't good, like the idea was buy how I wrote it was so cringe.

I got logged out of this account and I re read it on the other account and I want to finish this. So here it is

This is under sever editing so updates might be slow