Chapter 12: I'll never leave you

"I really need to buy my own house." Mark said as we heard Johnny run down the hall. "Your father is very nice but it would be better on your part if you had an apartment." I told him. 

"It would be nice if I could find a place of my own, but legally I'm to young." I muttered, hoping Mark wouldn't hear, but he did. "That's a great idea." Mark exclaimed.

"What?" I looked at him, confused. What has he come up with now? "I'll find an apartment and you will move in with me." Mark's head shot up. I kind of liked the idea but I just didn't have the money to pay for the apartment.

"Mark, you know I would love to, but I just don't have enough money." I whispered, I really don't have any money. "No you don't need money, I have enough money to pay." Mark said, even more enthusiastic. "I can't let you pay for it, I can't do it." I sadly decided.

Me and Mark sat up, his little problem suddenly going away. "No, No Lis-" He took both my hands in his"-I'll pay for it, when I'm gone I'll send money. I'm a rock-star you don't need any money." He looked so happy with his plan.

"You want to do it, we can look around for a place today?" He questioned, a grin was plastered on his face. "Yes." Was all I had to say, he tackled me and we rolled around hugging. Then there was another knock at the door. "Come in." Mark yelled, the second time in thirty minutes.

Johnny walked back in. "Why are you still here?" Mark asked, seeming annoyed. We stood up from the ground, Mark still holding me in-front of his crotch. "Your father gave me breakfast." Johnny said, still chewing on a piece of food. "Okay so what do you need now." Mark questioned again.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that were doing a photo shoot today." Johnny grinned as he rushed out of the room.

Mark sighed. "Looks like we'll be looking for a place tomorrow." He looked disappointed. I frowned. "You ready to get ready?" Mark grabbed his clothes.

"Since when does your whole morning thing last this long?" I laughed, every other time this happens, its only about 20-30 minute at most if he stays in bed instead of go and doing his thing, he's stayed in bed but it's been like a hour.

"Well it's taking this long now cause you keep touching it." Mark chuckled while sitting back down on the bed. "Eww." I shuddered. Mark just laughed at my reaction.

"Okay. Well, why are you acting so normal? Last time you could barely walk, let along talk." At this point I was just trying to embarrass him, but apparently what they say about men having no shame is true. He just acts like this is normal.

"Have you seen me walk much this morning other then to get clothes. I've also learned to just talk through it." Mark proved his point by getting up and walking around. "You look like a four year old boy who has to pee." I laughed.

He walked back over and sat down. "I don't really have to pee, but I do have to do something else." He smirked at me. I hid my face in a pillow. Eww, I really didn't want to hear that.

"Your trying to embarrass me aren't you?" Mark nudged me. "It's back firing on me." I squealed. "Try one more time." He looked proud of the fact I couldn't embarrass him. I could only think of one thing to do, so I did it.

I crawled over to him in a 'seductive', I looked like an idiot if I could see myself I would laugh, way, he looked at me strangely, I just smiled. I crawled on his lap, wrapped my legs around his waste, and I pressed myself to him. I felt like an idiot that lost her mind and it accoured to me that I don't think I could do this to anyone else but Mark, he knows I'm joking.

I could feel his little problem worsen. It hit my thigh and Marks cheeks turned a rosy red, his breath sharpened. 

I rolled off of him. He just stared at me. "Lis, g-god your like m-my sister." Mark stumbled, he seemed shocked that I just did that. I was shocked to.

"It definitely worked for what you were trying for." Mark started to smile. "It was a joke." I said, not wanting that to affect our relationship. "I know it was." He smiled even more, but something in his eyes said he was disappointed.

"You think I can do the same to you?" His eyes glittered. "No?" I told him more as a question. "We can see about that." Mark smirked.

He grabbed me and I instinctively moved closer to him. "When was your last period?" Mark asked. Seriously, to embarrass me he asks that, well it worked. "I'm not telling you." I exclaimed. My cheeks were probably red.

"Well that worked." Mark laughed seeing how embarrassed I was. "I'm kidding." He smiled. His little problem in his pants seemed to kind of die away.

He pulled me closer and leaned down towards my neck. His warm lips met my tender skin. I couldn't help but enjoy the the sensation of his lips. He started nibbling at my skin, going down my skin. I wanted to move away but I just couldn't.

I let out a noise that I didn't even know I could make. Mark smiled as I started to moan. I quickly moved away, ashamed. 

Mark looked at my face, I probably looked like an embarrassed tomato. I saw Mark's c*ck harden from under his pant's. That made me really uncomfortable and nervous. My palms became real wet. I looked down at the bed covers.

"Lis?" I felt a touch on my hand. I looked up at Mark, he scooted closer to me. His hands traveled up my arms. They reached my shoulders, he shifted to a more comfortable position. His hardness suddenly going away.

"Lis, were friends not lovers. You don't have to be nervous around me. Please." He looked at me pleadingly. "I'm not nervous-" I stopped to think."-Okay I am nervous, but not of you. Yes, us kissing was strange and I'm fine with it, were friends. I trust you more than anything in this world, I know your not gonna try anything without me wanting it. What I'm nervous of is the future, with us. Your my best friend, closest friend, but your also on your way to fame. You say this now that were never gonna fight but what happens in the future, we have an argument and I don't ever see you again. I'm scared Mark, your my only person I have to turn to. I like that your my only person, I trust you and that trust is something only I can only hare with you. We get so close Mark but your always gone. How do I know that you want leave me, Mark. Please don't ever leave me." The end of my speech I start to cry out to him.

More tears flow down from my eyes, I get close to crying a lot but rarely do I ever cry. If I do cry its mostly because I'm throwing/spitting blood up and that's only because it hurts. But the idea of Mark no longer caring for me hurts so more.

"Lissa. My gosh Lissa, how long have you been thinking about this?" He frowned. "Ever since you left with King Kobra." I cried to him. It's true, I really have thought about that since he left and what we just did reminded me of it.

"And what just happened between us reminded you of it didn't it?" Mark realized, I think he reads minds.

I nodded, silent tears ran down my face as soundless cries came from my mouth. Mark wrapped in an embrace trying to calm me. "I'll never leave you." He kept repeating in my ear. He sounded just as sad as I was.

He rocked me back in forth. I felt calmness inside. The tears stopped and I just laid there with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey, so nothing in this chapter was true. Writing this is starting to stir up my emotions. I feel like there being real sweet with each other, in my opinion its cute. But bla, bla, bla, bla, bla I'm way to sappy when it comes to Rock stars being sweet, even though it isn't real I still think it's cute. So vote, Comment, Follow and read on.(Now reread that with the song Dream On running through your head just replace Dream with Read!!!) Oh and if you can't tell who is Mark Free in the picture its the one with striped pants on the far right.