Chapter 38: Who knew one could hate flying so much?

Five day's later, April 17, 1985:

"Wake-up." I faintly heard a male's voice say. My body shook, but that still did not wake me. "Lissa, come on baby girl, you gotta get up." The voice got louder as it talked.

The word's 'baby' and 'girl' got me to become more conscious. I opened my eye's, my ears buzzed and my vision was blurry. Slowly, the form of a blond man, Mark, came into my eye's. My mind didn't quite comprehend what was going on. 

Why is he waking me up so early, what is it, four A.M, maybe. My body slowly arose from where it rested on the warm bed. I looked over to my drawers to see Mark going through them, impatiently.

He threw me a pair of jeans, Van Halen shirt, and a... Bra? My cheeks reddened. "We gotta go Lis, hurry." Mark's hand flew to point at the clock. '4:08.' Was what it read.

My brain then clicked. I forgot, my god, we have a flight at five-fifteen, in the morning, in an hour. We're going to California, I agreed to go with him, I can't believe I forgot.

I slid on my bra without lifting up my shirt. I then slid on my jeans, proceeding that by taking off my shirt and putting the other one on. I knew that Mark was staring at me, but at this point I didn't really care. We needed to leave.

I went to get up to leave the room but Mark was still staring at me. "Come on, Mark. It's not like I stripped, even if I did you've seen a woman before. So, let's go." I rolled my eye's sarcastically. He stopped gawking and got up.

We then rushed out of the house. I carried what I could, but Mark didn't want me lifting to much so he took all the heavy stuff. The sweet gesture made me smile.

We got everything thing in the car. After that we quickly left. The drive to the air-port was about thirty minute's, maybe a little longer.

I had alot of time to think during the car ride. The main thought going through my tired head being I've never traveled. I've only ever been to Ohio and Michigan, that's only because those states are right next to this one. I've also never been on a plane, that make's me nervous to think about.

It felt like only three minute's of me staring out the window before we were there. We got out, getting the luggage of stuff than going inside, someone took the car to be parked a place that it wouldn't get towed.

We rushed inside, Mark made sure to grab my hand so I wouldn't loose him, even though the air-port wasn't really busy, I would still get lost.

The security line was fairly quick, they really didn't do much, just kind of look us over. No they looked Mark over. This one security guy saw me and pulled me out of the line for a random, quick pat down for who know's what reason. The security dude squeezed my breast, supposedly to 'make sure I wasn't hiding anything.'

All I know is my cheek's turned red and Mark looked just about ready to kill the worker. But Mark really didn't look to intimidating, his blond hair was greased back a little, he had on a black long sleeved shirt that had the sleeve's rolled up to his elbow, and then he had on jeans with white shoes. So, if anything, he looked like a fourteen year old boy who is mad. 

The man searched my back-pockets. He let his hand linger there, my eye's kind of widened and Mark just took a step closer to us.

"Your good." The man said after checking my front pockets. I nodded my head and walked forward, he winked at me.

I shuddered and quickened my step so I could reach Mark a little faster. I felt the security dude's eyes on me. 

I made it to Mark. He wrapped his arms around my back. His hand slowly slid down my spine area to my butt. "Mark!" I gasped, quietly. He looked over at me innocently, he then looked behind us at the security guard. The dude was eyeing Mark's hand on me.