Chapter 17: Dancing With Desire

The photo-shoot is almost over and I have been bored to death for the past couple hours. Bruce even left out of boredom.

I was to busy staring at a wall to notice the group of five men walk in. My mind was drifting off and my eyes were getting heavy.

I started to lean back in the uncomfortable coach. My eyes closed, slowly drifting into sleep. The other side of the coach sunk in. Someone brought me closer to them. I rested my head on there lap. But somewhere in my drowsy mind remembered where I was.

I opened my eyes and moved away from the person. The person was none other than Mark, go figure. 

"It's time to leave." Mark said like a father would say to a tired child. "Great, now I have to wait another couple hours with load music." I grouchily mumbled.

Mark laughed a little. He lifted me to my feet and steadied me. I noticed everyone else walk out while waving to us. Also Mark now had a shirt on but he still had the make up and teased hair.

"How long will it take until were there?" I asked. Mark thought for a second. "About a half an hour." He responded. I nodded and we walked out to his car.

Mark opened the passenger door for me. "Thank you." I smiled while I climbed in. He nodded his head and smiled back. He got in on his side and started to drive off.

"Have you ever been to a concert before?" Mark asked. "Duh." I said before I could cover my mouth. I don't like to be rude like that to Mark. Why do I not like that, who knows.

He laughed. "Who did you see?" He questioned. "Van Halen." I responded proudly. One of Mark's favorite bands was Van Halen. "Why didn't you tell me?" He exclaimed in fake hurt. I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"I did tell you." I told him. It was true I did tell him. "When?" Mark took his eyes off the road and looked at me

"Right after I saw them last year." I said, he really doesn't remember it does he? "Oh, I don't remember." He took his eyes off me and looked back at the road. I shrugged my shoulders not really caring.

Marks hand moved from where it rested on his leg to my leg. He grabbed my hand and started tracing patterns on it. For some reason, his touch made me feel so calm.

Basically the rest of the ride was quite with us holding hands. After a while we made it there, I was gonna get out but Mark rushed over to my side and opened the door for me. I laughed ad got out.

We walked inside the back of the concert place and walked in. My head was on Marks shoulder and his arm was wrapped around me. 

There was a small little room that had a door open. Mark pulled me along with him into that room.

There was two couches in the room and a chair. Johnny, Mick and Dave sat on one of the couches. Carmine was sat on the chair. That left me and Mark the other coach. I was fine with standing but Mark wasn't. He pulled onto the coach with him.

I made a small gasp as I went face first into his abdomen. He pulled me up right, I was still on his lap so I moved off.

After I got somewhat comfortable I looked around. This was a small tiny room. I looked at the men that was on the coach. Dave winked at me and Johnny and Mick grunted. Carmine waved at me and I smiled.

Johnny had a bottle of beer in one hand and the other hand he had Jack Daniels. Mick and Dave both had a beer. Carmine didn't have anything in his hand. 

"Who are we opening for?" Mark asked. "Great White." He looked at Mark, bored. I think I almost fainted. I love Great White. I'm not quite sure how a nobody band like King Kobra was able to open for Great White but they somehow managed it.