Chapter 19: I'm Buying The Furniture.

We were in the car for about fifteen minutes until Mark finally turned into this strange place with houses everywhere .

In my mind this is real strange, a 22 year old rock star and his friend that is seventeen are out looking for a place to live until said rock star has enough money to buy bigger, nicer place in L.A and Michigan.

"Here we are." Mark said as he pulled into a small driveway to a small house. There was a another car in the driveway. "Why is there another car here?" I questioned as Mark shut the engine off. "The car belongs to the old owner of this house who also happens to work in the business." He got out of the car.

"You set this all up behind my back." I laughed when I opened the door. "Yep." He smiled. "When did you find the time to do this?" My arms crossed.

"I've been planning to move alot longer than you think." Mark smirked. I laughed, he's just so... well I don't know, sweet/cute.

His left arm pulled me to him and we walked to the door. "Is it odd I feel like we're a seventy year old couple going to a retirement home?" I laughed at my strange thought. "Yes that is odd." He chuckled.

We walked up the steps and Mark knocked on the door. A middle age man with a strange looking mustache opened the door. He smiled and told us to come in.

Inside sitting down on a random chair was a girl who couldn't have been much older than me. Her hair was teased and she wore a black crop top with leather pants. Strange.

"This is my daughter Joan, she is nineteen." The man said. Joan smiled at Mark and gave me a blank stare. "My name is Clint Metson." Clint smiled happily and shook me and Mark's hand. He seemed like a friendly man.

"I'm assuming your Mark-" He looked to Mark. "-Free?" He asked. "Yes." Mark responded. "And you are Lissa-" He looked at me, I nodded. Mark must have talked to him or he is just creepy because he knows our name. "-Free?" Clint again said the last name.

Mark laughed a little. I looked at Clint strangely. "Are you two married?" Clint inquired. "No." My face twisted. 

"Oh, well you two look like you are." Clint laughed. Mark chuckled and I giggled. "Well Mark and Lissa do you want me to show you around." Mark nodded. Clint started walking, Mark grabbed my hand and we followed.

We walked into a room that had an oven and stove with a refrigerator next to it. "This is the kitchen and the room we were in was the living area." Clint pointed at different thing. 

I noticed a staircase. We all walked to the stairs and went up. "Up hear is two bedrooms." He pointed at the two doors. "To the right is the guest room and the left is the master bedroom. We have another room downstairs." Clint pointed

We finished the tour of the house about twenty minutes later. Clint and Mark went into another room to talk about prices. I think its a nice house.

I sat down in a chair near Joan. She eyed me and finally said something. "You and pretty boy together?" I looked at her confused. "No." I spoke slowly. "Pretty Boy?" I questioned. "Yeah, he's got the 80's hair thing going on with rocker clothes." She smirked.

"Oh." My eyes darted to my feet. "How old are you?" She asked. "Seventeen." I answered. "Sh*t, I thought you were older." Joan looked astonished. "Yeah many people think that." My hair fell in my face.

I heard laughing come from the other room. "I felt like I've seen the dude your with before." Joan thought for a second. "He looks like the lead singer for the band that opened for Great White last night, I had to sneak out to the concert." She put a piece of gum in her mouth and smacked it.