Chapter 10: Are you okay?

I walked off stage and waited until they aloud us to exit the room.

"I'm gonna go find my parents and maybe look for Mark." Bruce told me. "I'm going to go change." I said to Bruce. "Okay, but come find me right after." He said, worriedly. I nodded and walked off.

I kept walking. I hope I don't get lost. I turned right then I turned left still couldn't find it. This is  my own school and I still can't find the bathroom. 

The only thing I could think about was getting out of these shoes and seeing Mark. It's been about two months since I last saw him. Words can't even explain how excited I am to see him again.

I wonder if he'll look any different. Probably not. will he sound different? Probably not. These dumb 'probably not' questions kept running through my head. I still couldn't find the bathroom. "Where is it, Where is it." I mumbled.

While I was thinking and looking I somehow missed the group of men. One of them cat called me and that's when I turned around to see them. Is just me or am I having deja vu. 

"Hey, pretty girl, why don't ya come here and we can get to know each other if ya know what I mean." One with short black hair said. Is this actually happening again, wait scratch that why is this happening again? Mark isn't here with me this time... Oh no.

"Can we see that pretty little a*s of yours." A blond curly haired guy said. At least there's only four of them this time. Still not that good.

They started to come closer, I backed up. As I found out, backing up wasn't to bright of a idea. "Show us one of your t*ts." A brown headed one said. I mentally gagged. Luckily My breasts haven't gotten' that much bigger then they were.

"Just pull the dress up a little bit, it'll give us a nice view." The last blond haired one said. The one with black hair grabbed my waste and pinned me to the wall. The brown haired one grabbed my breast and the blond curly one started to pull my dress up. I started to scream when the other blond one shoved his hand in my panties and bra. 

"Get off me." I screeched but the black haired one started kissing me. My first kiss, like this, oh why god, why. I screamed again when his lips left mine for air. I heard feet rush down the hall. Please help me.

"Help please, please." I whimpered as the black haired one kissed me, the curly blond got my legs pulled a part and they backed me off the wall. The foot steps I heard got closer. The brown one was yanked away and so were the two others. 

All that was left was the one attached to my lips. I managed to stand strait up again, my knee connected with his crotch and he instantly let me go. I felt a blow to my stomach and who ever pulled the other three men off me pulled this one away to.

I couldn't see his face because I was bent over clutching my stomach. It's probably Bruce. I could hear the sound of someone being punched but I didn't dare open my eyes.

"Leave her alone, she's mine." A voice said, someones arms wrapped around my waste and someones warm lips started kissing up my neck. I've never been touched by a man or anyone in that matter this way. I was about to scream until the man brought his lips to my ear, he started stroking my back. The mans lips parted as if to say something. For some reason I decided to let him talk instead of me screaming.

"I'm not gonna try anything, act along, pretend were together, and they'll go away." The man whispered before connecting his lips back to my neck. I knew that voice, I knew the man. I wanted so bad to yell his name but I couldn't. Reality struck me and I was paralyzed. I was almost raped and now the man I never thought would touch me in this way is kissing my neck.

As much as it was strange I was grateful he did this. It saved my virginity. "Dude, chicks boyfriend is here." I heard one of the men whisper. They all ran away after that.