Chapter 16: Um... Mark?

I was talking to Mick about music. My mind was still thinking about that pretty woman and Mark. Did they do something together? I hope not. I can't believe this is bothering me, I can't believe I'm jealous.

My cheeks turned red and the disappointment I felt in me was almost overwhelming. I was so mad at Mark but I had no reason to be. I was defiantly overreacting, but what could I do about it. The more I think about it the more my cheeks get red.

I was to deep in thought that I didn't even realize that the door to the room opened. I felt arms coil around me. I was instantly pulled back and my head hit someones bare chest.

Out of instinct, I pulled away. Well at least I tried to pull away. The persons had a strong grip on me. For some reason I was scared out of my mind, I should probably see a counselor.

I herd the guys laugh at my struggle. A bell started to ring in my head and I realized who was behind me

I felt so stupid for being scared. I decided to see if I could scare him, I'll act like I'm about to die. I started breathing real heavy and suddenly went limp. I hope that no one catches on to my act.

Mark let go of me and I started to fall forward. The only thing I could think was idiot. He reached out to grab but I was already about to hit a random table. Why is there random furniture everywhere. 

I hit the table with my stomach then my face. After the table was the floor. I hit it. My stomach hurt from hitting a glass/metal table. God, I'll never play a joke on Mark again. It always turns out bad.

"Lissa!" Mark yelled. I almost started to laugh, but my stomach started to ache so I didn't. "Lissa, are you okay?" He worried. "Oh god. What the hell happened." Mark started saying in a rush. He probably thinks this is worse than what it is because I 'fainted'. Why did I even do that.

"Lissa-" He bent down to where I laid with my eyes closed and my hand on my stomach. "-please get up." He started to lift me.

"This has happened before but tell me why the hell did you pass out?" Mark was getting more and more worried. If he only knew that, that part was a joke.

I opened my eyes. I looked at Mark as he was freaking out. He better not drop me again. His eyes were panicked, he didn't even notice me. I looked him up and down. He had no shirt on and it was obvious they took some hair off of his chest. His back was bare and only the top of his chest still had hair. It was strange.

His hair was a little shorter than usual and curled more. Marks eyes had a little make-up on it He was obviously shirtless and had on black, tight jean like leather pants with black boots. In all honesty, he looked hot and if it wasn't for the fact that blood is slowly coming up my throat, I would drool.

Mark noticed my eyes open and a look of relief washed over him. But the second he saw my hands cover my mouth Mark knew what was wrong. "Is there blood in your throat?" He asked as calm as he could. I nodded.

"Restroom or trashcan?" He said. I looked over to the rest of the guys as they looked at us strangely, also there wasn't a trash can in the room. He's definitely a idiot.

He noticed my look. Mark wrapped his arms around me and helped me to the bathroom. Like most of the times when this happens, he came in with me. I went into the bathroom and started throwing up blood. It wasn't that bad like it usually is.

Mark was holding my hair while I threw up. After I finished I turned and hugged Mark. This is strange but his back was so smooth.

"Can you leave so I can use the restroom?" I asked softly. He nodded and left the restroom. I felt a sudden pain in my lower back. My stomach suddenly started to hurt too.