Chapter 14: Photo-shoot

I laid there, part of me was unconscious the part of me that wasn't was in shock. I know that sounded cliche but I was in shock, not only did I not realize I was talking to one of my newly found idols, I felt like an idiot for not realizing it.

"Damn, I knew I had fans but not this big of a fan." Johnny whistled and all the other guys laughed.

I woke up but I kept my eyes shut, what will they say about me. "Do you think she has a boyfriend." Dave whispered. "I don't know. She could hear you, you know." Mick whispered back.

"Hey Bruce." Johnny called to Bruce. He came bounding over, almost stepping on my and it took everything I had to stay quiet. "Do you know if Lis has a girlfriend?" Dave grinned. "She doesn't." Bruce told them.

Seriously, he had to say tell them I didn't. I could almost hear the smirk grow on Dave's lips. I heard them all turn around, my eyes squinted in an attempt to see what they were looking at.

I saw Mark walk over to us with a cup of coffee in his hand, he kept sipping it. "What happened." Mark seemed confused. I almost laughed.

As Carmine started to explain I opened my eyes. Mark was paying no attention to me, so I took the cup of coffee that was suppose to be mine. Everybody looks at me surprised. The first thing I do is go over to Dave and kick his shin. Then I retreat back to Mark.

"So the dead awakes." Mick exclaims. I laugh. "What was that for?" Dave jumps up and down. I laugh even harder, Mark looks at me confused. "You deserve it." Johnny mumbles and the other three band mates plus Bruce nodded.

"Hey you don't get to say anything about it, you did the same thing Mick." Dave points at Mick. "No I didn't. You asked about it because you wanted to know, I only asked Bruce because I thought it was funny." Mick defended himself.

A young kinda heavy, okay kinda fat, woman comes over to us. "Dave Henzerling?" She questions looking at all of us. Dave steps forward. "You have to come with us to get ready for the shoot." She says to him. He nodded and walked over to her.

"I'll come back to get you all one by one later. Maybe two at a time." She points to us all. I was about to walk over to Bruce so we can back away so the women working here doesn't think were part of it but Mark's arm snakes around me to where I couldn't move.

"I thought there was only suppose to be 5 of you." The woman said to specifically me smugly, I got out of Mark's grip and walked over to Bruce.

"That's better, next time make it easier to tell the difference from a sl*t and her friend-" She looked to me and Bruce. "-than Rock-stars." She smiled ever so nicely at Mark and Dave. She grabbed Dave's hand and started to walk away.

Her hand kept rubbing up Dave's arm, he turned to look at us with pleading eyes. I'm not someone who likes to cuss, but god do I have accouple of words I'd like to say to her, but instead I yelled the first appropriate thing that came to mind.

"Pregnant Cow." I yelled at the top of my lungs to her. She sped up her walk and dragged poor Dave with her. I saw Johnny snort, Mick laugh and Mark looked at me proud. He was the one who calls fat people cows so he should be happy I quoted him. Carmine just had a strait face but you could tell he was close to smiling and Bruce was trying his best to hold back laughter.

I walked over to Mark and made a home in his arms. For some reason I felt real embarrassed. I looked down at my feet, sheepishly.

"Poor Dave has some ugly woman chasing him, get me out of here if she comes back." Johnny chuckled. "I'm thinking somebody here doesn't like umm... what was it? Oh yeah, the 'pregnant cow'." Mick looked at me.