Chapter 41: You're going on Tour!

Two days later

The promotional thing was boring and the heels I had to wear gave me severe blisters along the heel of my foot and the back of my ankle. Thanks to that, walking around L.A has been very painful.

Me and Mark are leaving back from L.A tomorrow morning, today him and the rest of the band are going out to meet their manager to talk about a possible, upcoming tour. I must go along too.

Currently, I was sitting down listening to vinyl while Mark took a shower. The oddest thing about this hotel room is the fact there is a record player in it. I found that strange while Mark would tell me almost all the hotel rooms, he got had record players in it for some reason.

So, me being the musically obsessed person I am, went out and bought a whole bunch of albums I probably already have. And here I am after the music shopping spree, listening to the album Headhunter by Swiss hard rock, heavy metal and hair metal band Krokus. More specifically the third track on it, Screaming in the Night. It might not sound like a good song, but I love it, it's so emotional and gives you a feeling of distress, it has that type of aura that Iron Maiden gives off but they sound like what you would get if you mixed KISS, Scorpions and Queensryche. Odd mixture but it's true.

"You're still listening to that?" A voice spoke from behind me. "Why wouldn't I?" I responded while tapping my foot along to the steady beat of a bass drum. "Well, I'd think you were to get ready because we're going out, but I guess listening to a Swiss band is more important."

"Nah, nothins' more important than some Swiss band, oh but for some Swedish band and some English band." I joked. Warm, wet arms surrounded my upper body. I attempted to struggle my way out, but it was for no use. "Now I have to change." I complained to the wet, blond man.

Mark laughed at me. "Yeah, you do." He removed his wet arms from my body. "You're evil." I turned around to look at him, only to go face first into his chest because he stood right behind the chair, I was sitting in.

A heavy blush creeped its way onto my cheeks. "Put a shirt on." I shook my head and stood up. Mark just laughed and went over to where his clothes were strewed across the bed. I went and got a Motley Crue shirt that I bought the other day.

My feet took me to the bathroom, I shut and locked the door before changing. I came out of the bathroom and jumped backwards onto the bed. "Hey!" Mark said. "Sorry." I apologized, realizing I accidently kicked him.

"Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded and jumped up, excited to finally go somewhere other than shopping with Anne or Carmine's red head, again, I hate shopping.

I went over and put the record back into its sleeve and laid it down next to Europe's Wings of Tomorow cassette I got.

Little time went by from where we were at to where the band had to meet their manager. I was expecting... Well I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't at all where we went. They all met up to go for lunch and they got lunch at this small little place, but it was in no way a place you would expect a glam/heavy metal band to meet up at.

"Hey guys." Their manager waved at the band as he walked over to where we were sat. Their manager was a slightly over-weight man that was partially bald and somewhat short, from what I know, he could go from being very friendly to very harsh. I've only ever seen him once before and that was two nights ago. I didn't even meet him, I just saw him.

"And who might you be?" Their manager spoke, sitting down in-front of me. "Better question, who might you belong to?" He watched each of the boys to see any sign of a relationship with me. "None of us. She's just a close friend." Dave, who was sitting to the left of me, answered the question. Mark was to the right of me.