mixtape

TOO LATE
chase atlantic
"and i ain't keeping scores, i think it's ordinary. but watch, i'm keeping scores, they say 'the more the merry'."

PAINT YOU WINGS
all time low
"i was never good enough to be anything but remedy. to all of your constant pressing needs. and i never learned, so."

KISS
the vamps
"sweet like sugar on my lips, so addicted just one hit."

BURNING BRIDGES
bea miller
"close my eyes and try to forget you. every time i do i just see your face. after all that shit that we've been through."

NUMBERS GAME
h block ink + mali koa
"you've been trying, every option. and i'll wait till you're done. and i've been watching, being patient. 'cause i know i'm the one."

BROKEN PIECES
5 seconds of summer
"tell me what we're fighting for. it's turned into an all-out war. i'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go."

CRASH&BURN
bea miller + o'neill hudson
"and i can't take it when you look me in my eyes. ain't nobody gotten through to me, nobody gotten through to me."

ROSES
shawn mendes
"and i have to be honest with you baby. tell me if i'm wrong, and this is crazy. but i got you this rose. and i need to know. will you let it die or let it grow?"

LIAR LIAR
peyton list
"liar, liar, words of fire. liar, liar, lyin' beside her. liar, liar, words on fire. didn't wanna come to your party anyway."

TALK FAST
5 seconds of summer
"talk fast, romance. won't last, i'm okay with that. burn, crash, romance. i'll take what i can't get from you."

YOUNGBLOOD
5 seconds of summer
"youngblood. say you want me, say you want me, out of your life. and i'm just a dead man walking tonight. 'but you need it, yeah you need it, all of the time."

DRUGS AND CANDY
all time low
"you and me are like drugs and candy. take one down for the young man easy."

DADDY ISSUES
the neighbourhood
"tell me something that i forget. but you might have to tell me again. it's crazy what you do for fame."

LOST BOY
ruth b
"then one night, as i closed my eyes. i saw a shadow flying high. he came to me with the sweetest smile. told me he wanted to talk for a while."