[21]

luke's pov

"luke, for the last time, i am not watching tinker bell." rachel said. "if you wanna see that little pixie, put peter pan on."

"fine." i gave up, putting on the next disney movie. "we should do this more often. you know, the disney movies."

"hell yeah." rachel laughed. "i- **yawn**- i should probably get going."

"five more minutes, the movie just... just started." i said as we laid back further into the couch until eventually, we drifted asleep.

rachel's pov

"what the fuck?" someone said loudly, awakening me from where i shouldn't have drifted off in the first place.

"what the hell?" i whispered. "calum?"

"the fuck is going on here?" he stumbled.

"you're drunk calum." i sighed. "you need to be quiet, luke's asleep."

"why, is your new fuck-buddy gonna be cranky?" he rolled his eyes.

oh dear lord.

"if you weren't so drunk off your ass i'd slap you, but i have a soul, so i'll spare you the bruise." i glared. "come on big guy, let's get you to bed."

i allowed calum to cling onto me as i guided him into his room, luke having shown me to his before to leave my coat and bag. i laid calum down on the bed, removed his shoes and belt, and threw the covers over him. he was out like a light.i went into the kitchen and got a glass of water along with two aspirin ready at his bedside. on that note, i took my things, sent luke a quick text, and made my way home. by the time i had arrived, ashton was passed out on the couch with bella hanging upside down on the love-seat.

what a lovely site at... 2 am.

"oh my god harry, why of course we'd love to work with you." i snickered into bella's ear.

"HARRY!" bella screamed and fell down onto the ground. "fuck you, rachel."

"funny how ashton sets up the pull out couch for you but ends up on it." i laugh. "sleep in the guest room, we can settle this in the morning."

~

"i don't want him to even breathe near me." i fumed. "honestly, i don't get played with, it's not how it works. there's a reason for the walls i've built, i have no intention of tearing them down."

"you can't stay this way forever, rach." bella said as she handed me my latte. "i get that you've been hurt so many times before, but it's nothing to stop you from these experiences."

"my heart has turned jet black at this point." i rolled my eyes. "now all anyone is going to get is a queen that's headed straight for the castle. i show no mercy nor remorse, i have no other choice but to be like this now."

"your outfit surely is making a statement today then." bella chuckled.

"bold is beautiful, bella

"bold is beautiful, bella." i smile. "now, order out those files for me, would you? i have a castle to rule over."